Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Users who are viewing this thread

i get this error:

Scrip Error On OPcoDE 2322: invalid troop ID: - 1; Line No: 27 :
At Game menu menu _town_e 1200_ tournment_ noble.
At Game menu menu _town_e 1200_ tournment_ noble.

Anyone know wath is tath?

Probably some coding fail by me, shouldn't do anything else than giving those error messages though.

Ok tks.

I have other Script error messages the samme as Meteora already report, but my errors appear:

IN LINE NO: 135:

and

IN LINE NO: 136:

Portugues Padded Cloth gives mesh error in a shop.

something different:
A really very nice idea are the lords that call You a bastard and You can duel them! Great.

quapitty said:
Portugues Padded Cloth gives mesh error in a shop.

something different:
A really very nice idea are the lords that call You a bastard and You can duel them! Great.

Yeah just remember, that only works if you're a noble, if you're not they just attack you :grin:

I suspect this might have something to do with my constant whining over wanting to bash cheeky lords skulls in for talking back at me? At any rate, I bloody love it! :grin:

Btw Cruger, Tournaments still don't happen every 5th day even if you set it to it, I haven't counted the exact intervalls but try joining the iberian circuit and checking for yourself, I suspect it has to do with feast frequencies or something like that.

I am having problems with a lot of 'tracking down bandits' quests. The guildmasters tell to to track down some Lord (Count de XYZ - which is surprising but interesting) and as soon as I leave the town the quest is called failed. (Bandits have been eliminated by some other party). As far as I remember the impossible guildmaster quests were all in french cities (EDIT: Seems to happen in every nation's cities). And a lot of Tavern keepers tell me that the count d'Albon of Liyon wants someone to attack a hideout. But asking him for a job, he tells me there is none.

Vlejundo said:
Is there no foot travel for the player?

I am playing as a footsoldier with 0 riding and therefore no horse (reimported char with 0 riding, as beginning char had a horse) and even after removing the horse from inventory, the party travel icon is a mounted rider.

Bloody love it. Mounted travel speed without a horse!

You don't actually travel with the same speed as if you had a horse, the icon is just a minor offering I had to make for the naval system to work.

Meteora said:

Is this name supposed to be a placeholder? Because if it is, its a hilarious name. :mrgreen:

the "Should not appear in the game" kind of does the talking :p

quapitty said:
I am having problems with a lot of 'tracking down bandits' quests. The guildmasters tell to to track down some Lord (Count de XYZ - which is surprising but interesting) and as soon as I leave the town the quest is called failed. (Bandits have been eliminated by some other party). As far as I remember the impossible guildmaster quests were all in french cities (EDIT: Seems to happen in every nation's cities). And a lot of Tavern keepers tell me that the count d'Albon of Liyon wants someone to attack a hideout. But asking him for a job, he tells me there is none.

Not really a bug, I disabled the quest because it was very bugged, and I didn't feel like using a lot of time to make it compitable.

Cruger said:
quapitty said:

Not really a bug, I disabled the quest because it was very bugged, and I didn't feel like using a lot of time to make it compitable.

Pardon me - Don't I get it? But if You disabled it, why is it still there? I am only talking about the 'hunt down Bandits' quests now. Does it mean, I should simply take the quest and wait for it's failure, because obviously it is impossible to hunt down NPC? But if I get back to the same guildmaster afterwards he askes me lots of the time to hunt down f.e. 'Grandmaster whatever'. So the same procedure goes on. Do You mean: Just ignore it? Because then a lot of guildmasters possible quests are blocked. Sorry for bothering and if I may be too stupid.

That's wierd. The manpower only runs after a settlement is taken, so I have no idea why that would happen. Is this every time it happens? Or only when you lay siege to it? Do you maybe have a savegame from before it happened?

Have anyone else tried this?

Cèsar de Quart said:
Meteora said:
Cèsar de Quart said:
Meteora said:

Is this name supposed to be a placeholder? Because if it is, its a hilarious name. :mrgreen:

What's that font type? I love it!

Its the default font type, isn't it? :shock:

Not at all. The default font type is this awful Papyrus ttf.

Ugh, that is pretty awful. How do I check where my font is though? It doesn't seem to say anywhere in the W&B installation directory; I can't even open their .dds files. And I certainly have no idea which one it is in my fonts folder. <_<

Hi all.
I dint know if it is a bug.
But I'm figting for Leon, and i already conquer a lot of Almohads castles, and fight a lot against their lords, and already have somme lords as prisoners.
And Almohads never declare war against Leon.
I dint understand why.
I already talk to a Almohads lord and he say that if i pay X... he can talk with others lords and forget the things.
In beguin my king say that he are upset and now Almohads have an excuse to declare war.
But until now nothing.
I think I'm go to destroy Almohads, and they never declare war, or try to recover their castles or fight back against Leon lords.
Can say me if this is normal? 
Thks.

In the game i never see merchant book, is he removed?
Another problem is tath in the siege, the enemie never left his castles to attack in first round.
The ladders and siege equipment was alredy put it, (fixed).
Somme castles in dialog options if we choose to attack and choose build ladders, whath appear in pictures arent the ladders, but the siege tower. 

the siege tower thing isnt a bug its just another version of a ladder but if it was a real siege tower then it would move. you get me?

But the enemie never left his castles to attack in first round.

I see others bugs, tath untill now aren´t confirm, so i report again and add more.

1- I want to know if the enemie never left his castles to attack in first round,like in native is a bug.

2- Évora,was taken definitively by the portuguese on 1165.
IT is the Order of Avis first base 1175, but in the map it appear as Almohad. The Order only change to Aviz in 1211. the first Master of Order of Aviz was Pedro Afonso (c. 1160-1169),ilegitim son of Afonso I of Portugal. And not Gonçalo Viegas de Lanhoso (1197-1219), tath was the third master. When the Order move to Aviz, Portugal never loose Évora. This will be changed it?

3- Im playing as alredy report with Leon, so im a vassal of Leon King. And i already conquer almost all Almohad castles. In the begin, my king was upset because he say know they have a reason to attack us, and i see tath was register the outstandind in the relations. I talk with a Almohad lord and they say if i pay x... the Almohads can forget that.
I recently check again the reletions between kingdoms and there isn´t no oustanding between Leon and Almohads as in the begin when i start to take their castles.

4- I see another bug when i join to figth in a team tournment the words of the phrases "... added ", cat be read because they are to the lef out of the windows, so we only see the last word "...added".

Astolfo de Benevento's Dialogue looks completely messed up, with random sentences from other companions (or at least it looks that way), talking about Robin Hood and saying he escaped from Georgia.

(forget that, looks like it was only my problem, I've reinstalled the mod to its latest version and now Astolfo's dialogue looks fine).

Problems with random arena fights (you with all your weapons against a bunch of unarmed naked people). It's been reported before in Toulouse arena, now I can confirm it happens at Paris' too.

Back
Top Bottom