Bug Reports and Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Ships are completly bugged out. Nearly all sailors die becouse of missing ships, the game keeps telling you the battle is over when there are clearly enemies left etc.
Edit: In the newest Version (2.0) Ship battles arent there anymore, only fieldbattels

Jacob is off on vacation. He said he will be Back on the 19th. Until then we'll have to wait Although he did say that he might get access to Internet but probably won't be able to fix much until he gets Back.  :smile:

There is a serious bug when manually attempting to leave the tavern.

The door trigger appears to be a "." instead of "exit" and after clicking it you lose 20 kora and then the trigger disappears, pressing tab to exit causes you to enter the screen where you were choosing between the regular and the queen shashtavi campaign.

Having not saved prior this caused me to lose my save, not sure what would have happened otherwise.

I really like the scenes but the mod would be more playable if the unfinished ones were replaced with native cities. Sarranid or Khergit probably.

It seems there is only one tavern interior. It is plausible in Gekokujo but less so in Sayazn with its multitude of cultures.

The Sayazn village map is simply beautiful but I couldn't find their local leader. Not sure if it's a design problem or a bug but it would be nice if he would be easy to find and not too far away from entry point.

Ishtar cities have a bug with door to the goods merchant - door on the outside leads to the town entry point instead of the building interior making it impossible to talk with the merchant - could be problematic with some quests.

Some Khaldim villages are populated with clones of Quick Jimmy and some Constable. Not sure if bug or some obscure easter egg. Also the local leader and nervous man (for the bounty hunt quest) spawn on map border which looks weird. Whole town looks a bit bugged with randomly placed Vaegir buildings.

Sometimes while travelling on world map the party stops and doesn't move until pausing and unpausing the game, also the pause seems to lag. Could be problematic when escaping enemies.

A humble suggestion to play on the side of the people - currently there's a slider where I can choose between aristocracy and plutocracy - just like in real elections in my country but I want to join the revolutionaries and build a workers' state.

And congratulations on making such a great game world full of vibrant cultures.

*Musicians that work
*Advanced Naval battles and Navy system, where you can buy ships with cannons etc.

Is there anyway we can have some sort of phased reloading sequence for the muskets? I hate when I get shot right before I finish reloading and have to start all over.

Vraelomon said:
Is there anyway we can have some sort of phased reloading sequence for the muskets? I hate when I get shot right before I finish reloading and have to start all over.

+1

Anyone else confused by breaking lords out of prison? I beat up the prison guard and entered the doorway behind him. It was marked as "Door to the shop" and I could enter it without fighting him. After going through I am in a forest from one of the battlefields. Is this some sort of glitch?

Hazzardevil said:
Anyone else confused by breaking lords out of prison? I beat up the prison guard and entered the doorway behind him. It was marked as "Door to the shop" and I could enter it without fighting him. After going through I am in a forest from one of the battlefields. Is this some sort of glitch?

The Entrypoints are overall a bit weird. The Prisonguards are standing in the middle of Wheatfields sometimes.

After maybe ten hours of play, I have yet to have a battle in the forest begin with the opposing armies in their correct starting locations. So far, they always spawn in roughly the same place, and a melee commences immediately, often leading to a lot of dead/wounded musketmen and cavalry.

Totentag said:
After maybe ten hours of play, I have yet to have a battle in the forest begin with the opposing armies in their correct starting locations. So far, they always spawn in roughly the same place, and a melee commences immediately, often leading to a lot of dead/wounded musketmen and cavalry.

Are you playing with 2.0?

Anyone else finding the fights between the men once you're knocked unconscious? I get knocked unconscious and my pikemen seem to root themselves in place and then get slaughtered. They were effective before I was shot off my horse, but now I'm gone they are killed by whatever they meet.

Dunno if this has been addressed or brought up, but when I tried to play the campaign bit, one of the lords was named the dialogue that appears on the screen when a lord is indicted for treason.
I was amused when he got indicted for treason.

I had just conquered a city and I tried to subdue political residents. THe effect ended up being that my city was besieged without me being able to take part in the battle which left me stuck in a perpetual cycle of getting updates on a city I no longer hold and preventing me from participating in any defensive siege battles. Is there any way to fix that?

OK so I've been playing 2.0 for 23 hours and i've compiled a list of bugs and a few suggestion.
Ships sail backwards.
First assassin bandits sometimes drop revolvers
Map figures change between qara-kethem and black musket men,
Clipping issues with frames with:
      qara armor on the sleeves
Ishtar prince arms go through sleeves
Qaran female chieftain armor has no neck, big hole there.
Trousers and waistcoat has the pants clipping through the skirt.
Male tunics and waistcoats have sleeve clipping issues on females
Qara-shajan and Ishtar colors are nearly identical
Khaldim colors and the colors of quest parties can be difficult to tell apart.
When talking to the guild master, when you are given quest to hunt specific bandits it can crash your game. I haven’t been able to see what the error is exactly, but it has something to do with locating a party. A similar event occurs sometimes when fighting muggers in town.
Qermat carbiners don't spawn with horses
companions have dialogue where they say things that makes it sound like they like each other but it impacts them negatively.
examples: kam's dialogue about azir
azir about ellith
Ellith and taiden
Tadien and zahira
Also there is an ocean path to El Mit, but you can’t disembark
I screen capped some of the red text errors anyway to upload those?

If anyone is having the Viking Conquest problem, I downgraded my warband a couple of versions and it started. I'm yet to see if anything is messed up.

Uh, Ishtar people have no arms.

I know the scenes are still WIP, but there is currently no way to access the Guild Master in the Imaz Ishtar cities. Beyond that, the Khalahar tourney bug, and the clipping issues mentioned by others, this version is really solid.  Sieges seem like they would be hell in a lot of these scenes, and I like the idea of maybe replacing some with native scenes till they are fixed, as long as that doesnt hinder your development.
In any case, your mod is amazing! The imagery and atmosphere you've conjured is truly stunning.  Thank you so much for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom