Bug Reports and Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

_RsK1.jpg

In Mohan (Khaldim capital city) guards and all town walkers spawn within the castle walls. Townwalkers try to enter "into" the wall.

During siege of Gorhad, some of the attacker troops dont's enter through the gate - they try to go "through the walls". Same thing is done by the defenders - they also try to go outside "through" the city walls.

Finally, freelancer is broken (it was ok before the second patch) - when i try to join khaldim lords, my rank is "multiplayer troop male" or something like that and it's impossible to get promotion.

Well, that;s all for now i think. Oh, and one thing that bothers me but it's not a bug i think - townwalkers is the city scene of Ashmanna (and other cities that use the same city scene) all walk against the nearby house, trying to "go through" the houses :smile:.

Came across this when I asked the king for a quest...

iIHasWe.jpg

So, patch 2  bugs report :

The ENTRY POINTS , these  da.n :evil: :mad: :dead: :facepalm: entry points , almost -siege/battle- indoor  scenes still  with wrong or even without any entry points !!!!

pictures time :

khaldim capital (incorrect entry points and town walkers) :
SK2H6sM.jpg

where's the prison and the lord's castle ?(some scene are really empty)
BvotNE3.jpg

the new mountain scene : no entry points  ( and less trees please, yes it's a beautiful scene but not fun to play with all these trees ...)
vSRF4uf.jpg

the famous siege scene "stuck" still here  :???:
jKECWgY.jpg

castle siege scene (no entry points again)
oJh2jpd.jpg

katshind siege scene (entry points, of course)
my army, but where's the enemy ?
heQQ6i6.jpg
they are stuck here :
PoYLlPO.jpg
I find the mod a little dark at night (can't see almost nothing)

few other minor problems :

khaldim freelancer :
5foWPEN.jpg

some missing textures :
063kCHh.jpg

troop tree inventory (displays the player's inventory)
1WvpBjC.jpg

"gashajin heavy horseman" upgrade to  "gashajin heavy horseman"
2cE3h3H.jpg

"not have any feet" troops
SGiMNk9.jpg

and knight (me) without head  :grin:
gV3UBDT.jpg

finally the unique lord with banner  :lol: (Lav's banner script bug? )
rbOuhXJ.jpg

Train the paysans quest, the  final battle : medieval (native) paysans vs heavy  (17th century) armoured bandits !
Hx1T8Sx.jpg
0SakyEh.jpg

IMHO longbowmen are too overpowered, very cheap  and easy to train (level19) : player can exploit it
s7DtC7n.jpg
and also the noble troops are too accessible (maybe by making the recruitment of nobles only under some circumstances ...)

and please, think to remove these PL plants, it's ugly, resource consuming and it made troops stuck
BP7Ro6i.jpg

Other than that I had a great weekend playing your awesome mod : joined the Provinces (my favorite faction),  conquered a city, and I intend to build a manifacture on it (to produce  modern troops), so I  have some questions (even if it's the wrong topic, sorry  :oops:), is that the provinces have the ability to produce modern troops? or it's imperative to join the rebels?

I'm seeing many mentions in hints about various things that affect morale, but I am yet to see anyone actually turning their backs to flee. All I've noticed men do is walk backwards whilst still reloading and shooting if they have a musket and never really leaving the map.

Does this have to do with the AI changes in the camp menu? Which ones should I ideally pick?

More bugs:

- Lords of the revolutionaries nekkid inside castles
oTjFK.jpg

- Upon being called to join a campaign as a mercenary (quest that is automatically assigned to you) and arriving with the sufficient number of troops, your character responds by saying you have in fact not brought a sufficient number of troops and will need more time, making you therefore unable to join the marshal.

I have a little question - are pistols supposed to be rare in the game? The markets are literally overflown with pistol cartridges, but I haven't seen any pistol I can buy.
I made a testing session session and cheat myself a pistol and a revolver - but their mastery from the start in 0. Why so?

Just started playing this mod and I'm finding it awesome keep up with the good work!

Heres my bug report, nothing that would make it unplayable.

In a mission to "kill a vilain [put the name here]" hiding in Zhandum, I found him and the elder villager out in a open ground while their peasants was kissing walls  :shifty:.
2015_03_14_00001.jpg

YourStepDad said:
Is anyone else finding that men are never fleeing?

I found that too, I killed 15 bandits alone, and normally in every mod the last 3 always run, but those don't, do they always fight to death? To take my 3 coins and my ragged clothes?  :shock:

Well your gun usually sells for a hundred coins...

In more a more serious note, it's probably because the AI statistically believes that it can take you out maybe because your stats and equipment quality are way lower than what the bandits have.
After all, there 20 of them and only 1 of you, right. (Said and/or thought by pretty much every henchman in an action movie ever.)

I spent a day testing this out, and found another annoying quirk in warband where deaths in a big group don't contribute to morale penalties. I'm still running tests to optomise it, but it seems that the custom battles i use to try things out and the pitched campaign battles are quite different in terms of results. If i get time (I'm doing a dissertation), I'll release a mini-patch that fixes this as well as the scene issues.

jacobhinds said:
I spent a day testing this out, and found another annoying quirk in warband where deaths in a big group don't contribute to morale penalties. I'm still running tests to optomise it, but it seems that the custom battles i use to try things out and the pitched campaign battles are quite different in terms of results. If i get time (I'm doing a dissertation), I'll release a mini-patch that fixes this as well as the scene issues.

Yeeey  :fruity:

If you can prioritize, the "no entry points bug" is really annoying, the rest of them doesn't make it unplayable.

I really liked the muskets and arquebuises being more accurate compared to other mods, because if the musket was so inaccurate like in other mods, the nations would never leave the crossbow or the bow  :iamamoron:

EDIT:

After some time playing on campaing I sieged Tsai Ke Shun, and found some more bugs, there they are:

The first is when entering the city as attacker I crossed that gate:
2015_03_14_00011.jpg

Then when my 2nd wave of reinforcements spawned, that happened: a magic wall
2015_03_14_00009.jpg

Also when enemies spawn, some get stuck here:
2015_03_14_00004.jpg

And now some aesthetic bugs:

After taking control of the town, going in conversation with this claimant to the throne, he asks me to travel to Calradia  :shock:

2015_03_14_00019.jpg

And when I was buying in the market I saw this clothe making me half invisible, damm you potter!

2015_03_14_00017.jpg

Yes, I was cheating a bit, I always make one save with cheats, to test everything, then I start a new one and play fair.  :oops:

Playing as Khaldim ( im enlisted in an army ). It seems battles in the hills are kinda... wonky. First the lines walks forwards and backwards instead of just advancing till they see the enemy. Then when we finally engage them with our muskets against theirs we just stand still, which would be alright, except all Khaldim battles seem to take place in mountains so two battles in a row there are only like 5 men that have line-of-sight and firing, the rest are doing nothing.

Would also be cool if the AI tried to do something other than let the line-battle commence, like cavalry flanks or something, doesn't appear to be happening and I'm not quite sure why not.

SulleDrake said:
Playing as Khaldim ( im enlisted in an army ). It seems battles in the hills are kinda... wonky. First the lines walks forwards and backwards instead of just advancing till they see the enemy. Then when we finally engage them with our muskets against theirs we just stand still, which would be alright, except all Khaldim battles seem to take place in mountains so two battles in a row there are only like 5 men that have line-of-sight and firing, the rest are doing nothing.

Would also be cool if the AI tried to do something other than let the line-battle commence, like cavalry flanks or something, doesn't appear to be happening and I'm not quite sure why not.

I can confirm this is happening.

The Khaldim region is way too hilly in general. The tedious marching over the the mountains really ruins the pace of the quicker battles else where.

Back
Top Bottom