Bug reports and suggestions - read the first post

Users who are viewing this thread

Your suggestions limit the role your commoners are able to play by having a maximum stock of resources. As soon as those stocks are full, they'll never be depleted until server reset. The only thing it accomplishes is preventing newer players from gaining the money they need to compete with players who have infinite money.

Not to mention, "With the advent of scripts, commoners were made useless. However, in light of those very scripts, commoners are now more essential than ever, and thus should be encouraged. " is a nonsensical statement, you're contradicting yourself here.

The gear and money loss through wars isn't enough to even come close to creating a demand for newly crafted gear, especially since most servers also start maps with large starting stocks of high tier gear. You can't seriously be arguing that the few hundreds of gold spent on arrows is enough to make up for the hundreds of thousands of gold sitting idle in banks, or a few swords lying around is enough to cause people to run out of swords. It is simply not the case, else we'd already see what you're trying to say would happen.

I'll say again: there is simply too much money and too much gear floating around between players to make gathering or crafting worthwhile. As a single example, neither I or my friends have crafted or collected materials in years and we never ran out of money or gear simply because there's so much of it floating around or lying on the ground at any given time. It simply doesn't work.

Splintert said:
Not to mention, "With the advent of scripts, commoners were made useless. However, in light of those very scripts, commoners are now more essential than ever, and thus should be encouraged. " is a nonsensical statement, you're contradicting yourself here.

What I meant with this, and I think I made it clear further down my post, is that your concept of commoners as a transitional phase for faction members is no longer true. They now represent the faction-less, people who decide to play the game without joining the established factions. And THEY are the ones with the greatest motives and desire to upset the status quo, to shake the dominant factions out of their slumber... Thus my argument: scripts made these faction-less (these "commoners") useless because they can't compete, but they are the ones we actually need to change this stale gameplay PW fell into...

Splintert said:
The gear and money loss through wars isn't enough to even come close to creating a demand for newly crafted gear, especially since most servers also start maps with large starting stocks of high tier gear. You can't seriously be arguing that the few hundreds of gold spent on arrows is enough to make up for the hundreds of thousands of gold sitting idle in banks, or a few swords lying around is enough to cause people to run out of swords. It is simply not the case, else we'd already see what you're trying to say would happen.

Of course nothing of that is enough, else I wouldn't be here... I was just presenting occasions where money is truly lost, so we can think of how to enlarge these losses in order to create more meaningful demand.

Splintert said:
Your suggestions limit the role your commoners are able to play by having a maximum stock of resources. As soon as those stocks are full, they'll never be depleted until server reset. The only thing it accomplishes is preventing newer players from gaining the money they need to compete with players who have infinite money.

Until we can devise a way to create higher demand, you're right. This suggestion, though, isn't meant to stand on its own as the savior of server economy. On EU_Phoenix there are also arguments to tax bank money and to limit withdrawal amounts, so the stock limitation would merely be a piece of it...

Splintert said:
I'll say again: there is simply too much money and too much gear floating around between players to make gathering or crafting worthwhile. As a single example, neither I or my friends have crafted or collected materials in years and we never ran out of money or gear simply because there's so much of it floating around or lying on the ground at any given time. It simply doesn't work.

As for gear lying on the ground, maybe it should vanish faster? Sure, most of it would be picked up in time, but every bit you can remove from circulation helps...

Moridin123 said:
What I meant with this, and I think I made it clear further down my post, is that your concept of commoners as a transitional phase for faction members is no longer true. They now represent the faction-less, people who decide to play the game without joining the established factions. And THEY are the ones with the greatest motives and desire to upset the status quo, to shake the dominant factions out of their slumber... Thus my argument: scripts made these faction-less (these "commoners") useless because they can't compete, but they are the ones we actually need to change this stale gameplay PW fell into...

Ah, I see. In that case I would go so far as to say the only thing that makes the 'commoners' able to compete is actually the scripts themselves. Imagine how difficult it would be to gather money if you didn't have access to sell points or resources for weapon and armour crafting. When everyone has infinite money and infinite gear, they don't need a faction's resource access to gear up and stand their ground against factions. This individualized gameplay is a result of the economic problem, not the solution.

Moridin123 said:
Of course nothing of that is enough, else I wouldn't be here... I was just presenting occasions where money is truly lost, so we can think of how to enlarge these losses in order to create more meaningful demand.

Enlarging losses can only be done by forcing players to either lose gear on logging out or wipe saved gear on server resets. Otherwise it's just chipping away a mountain. The server that I was part of years ago more or less introduced the scripts to the game, and players had literally millions of denars, tens of millions. No amount of disappearing gear is going to dent that short of simply disallowing it to build up (via removal of persistent scripts). Even if you made it so that gear disappeared instantly and players lost gear on logging out, they'd have infinite money and thus demand high starting stockpiles on their maps. No effect on the problem.

Moridin123 said:
Until we can devise a way to create higher demand, you're right. This suggestion, though, isn't meant to stand on its own as the savior of server economy. On EU_Phoenix there are also arguments to tax bank money and to limit withdrawal amounts, so the stock limitation would merely be a piece of it...

Perhaps to add to the discussion would be the idea of forcing players to carry 100% of their 'banked' money on them, thus dropping % on death. A very small portion of that money would disappear when inaccessible, plus it would remove the hassle of having to make bank props on maps. Other than that, players would still keep most of their money, other than the percent that they drop when logging out.

Splintert said:
Moridin123 said:

Ah, I see. In that case I would go so far as to say the only thing that makes the 'commoners' able to compete is actually the scripts themselves. Imagine how difficult it would be to gather money if you didn't have access to sell points or resources for weapon and armour crafting. When everyone has infinite money and infinite gear, they don't need a faction's resource access to gear up and stand their ground against factions. This individualized gameplay is a result of the economic problem, not the solution.

While this new "social strata" is probably a result of the economic problem, as you say, I don't agree they're not part of the solution. They are the dredges of PW society, regarded by factions with disdain. The only thing worse you could be is outlaw. Though you're probably the one getting robbed rather than the other way around. Why do these players since strive to earn as much coin as they can and zealously depositing on a bank? I believe they do it because they hope that one day, some day, they'll be rich enough to avenge the slights inflicted upon them.

In my opinion, we want to encourage this. We NEED to encourage this! How else are you going to defeat the established factions? Because we do need to defeat them, to present them with challenges to overcome and keep them engaged in PW. Else, one by one, factions will disband out of boredom and most of their players will stop playing altogether. They make up the vast majority of the player-base and losing them is another nail on the coffin for PW...

Splintert said:
Moridin123 said:

Enlarging losses can only be done by forcing players to either lose gear on logging out or wipe saved gear on server resets. Otherwise it's just chipping away a mountain. The server that I was part of years ago more or less introduced the scripts to the game, and players had literally millions of denars, tens of millions. No amount of disappearing gear is going to dent that short of simply disallowing it to build up (via removal of persistent scripts). Even if you made it so that gear disappeared instantly and players lost gear on logging out, they'd have infinite money and thus demand high starting stockpiles on their maps. No effect on the problem.

Wiping gear is something that would enrage the community, I believe. As ideal as it would be, I think that option flew out the window a long time ago...

However, we could still vastly increase situations where gear gets permanently lost. Diminishing the time gear lingers on after the owner's death to a few minutes would be one way. Making items in carts vanish after a few hours would be another. Same with chest, though they should be better than carts. Also, high starting stockpiles on maps is something server owners can easily deny players, unlike gear on logout.

If we chip away at the mountain enough times, we can at least prolong PW's lifetime for a while longer...

Splintert said:
Moridin123 said:

Perhaps to add to the discussion would be the idea of forcing players to carry 100% of their 'banked' money on them, thus dropping % on death. A very small portion of that money would disappear when inaccessible, plus it would remove the hassle of having to make bank props on maps. Other than that, players would still keep most of their money, other than the percent that they drop when logging out.

Isn't that the same as removing bank scripts, which we've already concluded the player-base does not support...?

P.S.: Really appreciate the time and effort you're taking in this discussion with me. Maybe something good for PW will come out of this  :smile:

P.P.S.: Damn, this forum's smiles are creepy... xD

Moridin123 said:
While this new "social strata" is probably a result of the economic problem, as you say, I don't agree they're not part of the solution. They are the dredges of PW society, regarded by factions with disdain. The only thing worse you could be is outlaw. Though you're probably the one getting robbed rather than the other way around. Why do these players since strive to earn as much coin as they can and zealously depositing on a bank? I believe they do it because they hope that one day, some day, they'll be rich enough to avenge the slights inflicted upon them.

In my opinion, we want to encourage this. We NEED to encourage this! How else are you going to defeat the established factions? Because we do need to defeat them, to present them with challenges to overcome and keep them engaged in PW. Else, one by one, factions will disband out of boredom and most of their players will stop playing altogether. They make up the vast majority of the player-base and losing them is another nail on the coffin for PW...

I don't know where you're getting the idea that the only way to defeat an established faction is to encourage individualized gameplay. The only reason 'established factions' exist is because their progress one day is still there the next, and the next, and the next through infinity. All it takes is removing their progress every once in a while, along with everyone else's. That puts them on the same level as other factions, making it a fair fight. These established factions can't win a fair fight. Even if you ignore that, putting a bunch of players who want to play alone in a faction is just disaster. They have no organization, no structure, no teamwork, and no reason to stay in the faction. Which results in being destroyed by 'established factions' who all have a singular goal: kill your ass.

Moridin123 said:
Wiping gear is something that would enrage the community, I believe. As ideal as it would be, I think that option flew out the window a long time ago...

However, we could still vastly increase situations where gear gets permanently lost. Diminishing the time gear lingers on after the owner's death to a few minutes would be one way. Making items in carts vanish after a few hours would be another. Same with chest, though they should be better than carts. Also, high starting stockpiles on maps is something server owners can easily deny players, unlike gear on logout.

If we chip away at the mountain enough times, we can at least prolong PW's lifetime for a while longer...

It won't matter how hard you make it to get gear initially, given time the same situation will arise, where gear is infinite along with money.

Moridin123 said:
Isn't that the same as removing bank scripts, which we've already concluded the player-base does not support...?

P.S.: Really appreciate the time and effort you're taking in this discussion with me. Maybe something good for PW will come out of this  :smile:

P.P.S.: Damn, this forum's smiles are creepy... xD

You're not the first person to misinterpret it, and definitely won't be the last. There is no removal of bank scripts, nor removal of any other character persistence. The only difference is that instead of storing your money in an invulnerable, free-access database, you carry it around. No difference, only that the number is always on your person instead of in an invincible offsite account.

Splintert said:
Moridin123 said:
Splintert said:

You're not the first person to misinterpret it, and definitely won't be the last. There is no removal of bank scripts, nor removal of any other character persistence. The only difference is that instead of storing your money in an invulnerable, free-access database, you carry it around. No difference, only that the number is always on your person instead of in an invincible offsite account.

Sorry if I'm being dense but, if you carry the money, the money you carry is vulnerable and a % drops on death, then in what way is it protected under bank scripts? What are the bank scripts even doing in that situation...?

Splintert said:
It won't matter how hard you make it to get gear initially, given time the same situation will arise, where gear is infinite along with money.

Maybe the end result is inevitable, but even stretching the time it takes for that to happen is time where PW is alive for awhile longer. Plus, such measures would be in conjunction with the aforementioned banking restrictions...

Splintert said:
Moridin123 said:

I don't know where you're getting the idea that the only way to defeat an established faction is to encourage individualized gameplay. The only reason 'established factions' exist is because their progress one day is still there the next, and the next, and the next through infinity. All it takes is removing their progress every once in a while, along with everyone else's. That puts them on the same level as other factions, making it a fair fight. These established factions can't win a fair fight. Even if you ignore that, putting a bunch of players who want to play alone in a faction is just disaster. They have no organization, no structure, no teamwork, and no reason to stay in the faction. Which results in being destroyed by 'established factions' who all have a singular goal: kill your ass.

You're generalizing the attitude of all faction-less. Just because they refuse to join an established faction doesn't mean they wouldn't like to join one. Many faction-less despise the established factions demeaning attitude towards them and would love to get back at them. It's just that they really don't have the means to do so, so they're left with wrecking castle doors and chests and hiding carts during the night or robbing and killing the occasional lone faction levy...

Some of them must surely have leadership attributes, the will to go and start a faction of their own. They just got unlucky, or joined the server late, and find themselves unable to compete. So they keep on going, making whatever money they can get and hoping for an opening...

"Banking scripts" generally refers to any of the extended PW features that offer persistence. You can still have the money solely on a players person, whilst having the added security of persistence in the event the server crashes. There are many ways to approach this matter, and many features available in extended scriptsets (such as our own) which offer the ability to customise, limit and ultimately reduce their impact upon the games economy whilst still having enjoyable benefits. With that being said, isn't the a more appropriate discussion for another thread?

Gishank said:
With that being said, isn't the a more appropriate discussion for another thread?

I made a suggestion which is being challenged as not worth the trouble. This discussion is a direct result and relevant to whether the suggestion is implemented or not, I believe...

i dont know if it was spoken or not but without adding more armor i think that the avaiable armor should be redone so that pro players with almost no armor and weapons can kill you even youre wearing a heavier armor i play a mod in singleplayer that does that increases the weight of heavy armor but improves it so much that a sergeant doesnt go down with butter knife

You're going to die to a pro player every time no matter how much armour you have. Armour only mitigates damage, it doesn't block it. If you want to compete, you need to learn how to play competitively.

yes i understand that but what im saying is that a peasent with butcher knife will not kill easilly a knight with a coat of plates and a winged helmet yes i must learn to play better but in my opinion aor should be more real in protecting you of course better weapons can enter im armor but not low class weapons

Knives do have a hard time doing any damage through armor. Either way, if you're getting killed by someone with a butcher knife you need to let go of the S key, point your camera straight (not down), and use the left click.

To put it in layman's terms, attack. Butcher knives don't have the ability to block attacks.

yes youre right in that and i usually dont press s i use the w it looks better :grin:.
but my sugestion is only to turn class choice more interesting and important for the choice of armor and weapons capable of taking heavier troops down.

Troops already have distinct combat stats: footman is best at polearms and has high HP and athletics, but lacks any ability to ride high tier horses. Sergeant has marginally higher stats than footman, and specializes more in two handed weapons. Lancer is extremely cheap and has the highest riding skill, but lacks the ability to use the heaviest armors. The other classes are similar.

Moridin123 said:
It's not possible to limit weapon/armour/horse stockpiles, and ressource stockpiles can be capped at 100 minimum.
Could this be made moddable in the next version, please? If it's not too much trouble?
The weapon / armour stockpiles are limited by the game engine only supporting two values (from 0 to 127) attached to each scene prop, and the complicated format used to assign behavior for mod scripts is already "full", with no room for extra flags. The resource stockpile props use a different (also complicated) format, which was changed in the past to allow a very coarse grained control of maximum stock count. I won't get into the discussion about trying to "fix" the PW crafting economy; as my position has always been for many years that the external banking scripts used by most servers these days breaks it irretrievably, making the resource gathering and crafting systems effectively a pointless side minigame to a battle mode, for the players who just want to add atmosphere.
The Defender said:
i think that the avaiable armor should be redone so that pro players with almost no armor and weapons can kill you even youre wearing a heavier armor i play a mod in singleplayer that does that increases the weight of heavy armor but improves it so much that a sergeant doesnt go down with butter knife
This seems a bit confused, with the two sentences advocating opposite things. In any case, PW was generally designed to follow the Native Warband model of player skill being the most important factor in combat, with heavy armour causing moderate damage and speed reduction, as opposed to the "extremely slow but practically invulnerable" heavy armour styles from more of a fantasy than historical base.

just started this mod and tried to join the servers but keeps getting kicked after a couple of minutes. Some servers i got kicked before i even got in

how do i fix this?

I don't know if this is a bug or if it has been posted here already but I'm going to share anyway

So after switching from windows to mac which if you ask me was the biggest fail of my life, I installed M&B and PW, once I was done with the struggle to install I open the game and enter the server as soon as the downloading map finishes which keeps going by 20kb for some reason, it starts again...and it keeps downloading the map over and over and when you get the Join Game message at start you can't press esc or anything.

so is this a bug or what

and I also would like to point the flags appear to be in white along side other textures such as walls and other stuff.

I run a Mac os 10.10 Yosemite, please help me if you know any solution.

lsbbum said:
just started this mod and tried to join the servers but keeps getting kicked after a couple of minutes. Some servers i got kicked before i even got in
It might be because they are running an old version of the server and you have a new serial key (which is a larger number than old versions expect). It might also be a script running on those servers that kicks you for some reason, such as using the wrong name or not being registered; you would have to check with the server administrator.
TeaKae said:
I open the game and enter the server as soon as the downloading map finishes which keeps going by 20kb for some reason, it starts again...and it keeps downloading the map over and over and when you get the Join Game message at start you can't press esc or anything.
From memory, that is sometimes caused by the server hoster uploading a changed scene file that is currently in use, without restarting the server. Ask someone who hosts Warband servers for more information, since I don't have much experience with it.
TeaKae said:
and I also would like to point the flags appear to be in white along side other textures such as walls and other stuff.
Try the patch linked in this post:
Vornne said:
Zebulon11 said:
Hey trying to run PW on my Mac.. But all the textures come up as white in game... Any fixes?
Due to some custom shaders used in PW, made with the Windows HLSL format before the Steam Mac / Linux versions were available: since they don't exist in the GLSL shader format necessary for your system, the meshes are rendered blank white. I have heard it should be possible to write / convert to GLSL shaders, but I don't have the time. You could try this patch I posted for someone else with the same problem; it reverts usages of custom PW shaders to similar shaders in Native, and should at least look better than white meshes. I haven't tested it, or got feedback on whether it works, so it hasn't been listed in the download section.

varol42 said:
Where can i find the last version item list ? (for admins)
You can run the dump_item_ids.py script in the current version of the PW module system, which outputs to admin_item_ids.txt in the same directory. Since it is probably much easier for me to run the script than for you, here is the list for 4.5.1:
  6 = Tattered Headcloth (tattered_headcloth)
  7 = Ragged Woolen Cap (ragged_woolen_cap)
  8 = Stained Felt Hat (stained_felt_hat_b)
  9 = Straw Hat (straw_hat)
10 = Head Wrapping (head_wrappings)
11 = Headcloth (headcloth)
12 = Woolen Cap (woolen_cap)
13 = Felt Hat (sarranid_felt_hat)
14 = Head Cloth (sarranid_felt_head_cloth)
15 = Head Cloth (sarranid_felt_head_cloth_b)
16 = Crown of Flowers (bride_crown)
17 = Blue Head Scarf (khergit_lady_hat)
18 = Leather Head Scarf (khergit_lady_hat_b)
19 = Lady Head Cloth (sarranid_head_cloth)
20 = Lady Head Cloth (sarranid_head_cloth_b)
21 = Wimple (wimple_a)
22 = Wimple (wimple_b)
23 = Barbette (barbette)
24 = Arming Cap (arming_cap)
25 = Woolen Hood (ladys_hood)
26 = Fur Hat (fur_hat)
27 = Felt Hat (felt_hat)
28 = Felt Hat (felt_hat_b)
29 = Leather Cap (leather_cap)
30 = Hood (common_hood)
31 = Hood (hood_b)
32 = Hood (hood_c)
33 = Hood (hood_d)
34 = Nomad Cap (nomad_cap)
35 = Nomad Cap (nomad_cap_b)
36 = Black Hood (black_hood)
37 = Surgeon's Coif (surgeon_coif)
38 = Pilgrim Hood (pilgrim_hood)
39 = Priestly Coif (priest_coif)
40 = Padded Coif (padded_coif)
41 = Turban (turban)
42 = Steppe Cap (leather_steppe_cap_a)
43 = Steppe Cap (leather_steppe_cap_b)
44 = Leather Helmet (nordic_archer_helmet)
45 = Cap with Fur (vaegir_fur_cap)
46 = Steppe Cap (steppe_cap)
47 = Leather Warrior Cap (leather_warrior_cap)
48 = Turban with Warrior Cap (sarranid_warrior_cap)
49 = Leather Helmet (nordic_veteran_archer_helmet)
50 = Skullcap (skullcap)
51 = Fur Helmet (vaegir_fur_helmet)
52 = Bishop's Mitre (bishop_mitre)
53 = Mail Coif (mail_coif)
54 = Footman's Helmet (footman_helmet)
55 = Horseman Helmet (sarranid_horseman_helmet)
56 = Nasal Helmet (nasal_helmet)
57 = Helmet with Cap (norman_helmet)
58 = Footman Helmet (nordic_footman_helmet)
59 = War Helmet (khergit_war_helmet)
60 = Segmented Helmet (segmented_helmet)
61 = Spiked Cap (vaegir_spiked_helmet)
62 = Helmet with Neckguard (helmet_with_neckguard)
63 = Flat Topped Helmet (flat_topped_helmet)
64 = Fighter Helmet (nordic_fighter_helmet)
65 = Kettle Hat (kettle_hat)
66 = Keffiyeh Helmet (sarranid_helmet1)
67 = Helmet with Lamellar Guard (vaegir_lamellar_helmet)
68 = Spiked Helmet (spiked_helmet)
69 = Mail Coif (sarranid_mail_coif)
70 = Huscarl's Helmet (nordic_huscarl_helmet)
71 = Bascinet (bascinet)
72 = Bascinet with Aventail (bascinet_2)
73 = Bascinet with Nose Guard (bascinet_3)
74 = Nobleman Helmet (vaegir_noble_helmet)
75 = Guard Helmet (guard_helmet)
76 = Veiled Helmet (sarranid_veiled_helmet)
77 = War Helmet (vaegir_war_helmet)
78 = Warlord Helmet (nordic_warlord_helmet)
79 = Bishop's Helm (bishop_helm)
80 = Full Helm (full_helm)
81 = War Mask (vaegir_mask)
82 = War Mask (vaegir_mask_b)
83 = Great Helmet (great_helmet)
84 = Winged Great Helmet (winged_great_helmet)
85 = Black Helmet (black_helmet)
86 = Ragged Shirt (ragged_shirt)
87 = Old Coarse Tunic (old_coarse_tunic)
88 = Old Linen Tunic (old_linen_tunic)
89 = Ragged Leather Apron (ragged_leather_apron)
90 = Old Tabard (old_tabard)
91 = Shirt (shirt)
92 = Linen Tunic (linen_tunic)
93 = Black Robe (black_robe)
94 = Dress (dress)
95 = Blue Dress (blue_dress)
96 = Peasant Dress (peasant_dress)
97 = Woolen Dress (woolen_dress)
98 = Gray Dress (sarranid_common_dress)
99 = Brown Dress (sarranid_common_dress_b)
100 = Red Dress (lady_dress_ruby)
101 = Green Dress (lady_dress_green)
102 = Blue Dress (lady_dress_blue)
103 = Red Pattern Dress (court_dress)
104 = Red Dress (red_dress)
105 = Brown Dress (brown_dress)
106 = Green Dress (green_dress)
107 = Purple Dress (sarranid_lady_dress)
108 = Orange Dress (sarranid_lady_dress_b)
109 = Blue Dress (khergit_lady_dress)
110 = Leather Dress (khergit_lady_dress_b)
111 = Bride Dress (bride_dress)
112 = Tunic with Green Cape (tunic_with_green_cape)
113 = Rough Tunic (rough_tunic)
114 = Red Shirt (red_shirt)
115 = Pelt Coat (pelt_coat)
116 = Worn Robe (sarranid_cloth_robe)
117 = Worn Robe (sarranid_cloth_robe_b)
118 = Rawhide Coat (rawhide_coat)
119 = Tunic with Vest (coarse_tunic)
120 = Leather Apron (leather_apron)
121 = Fur Coat (fur_coat)
122 = Friar's Robe (friar_robe)
123 = Skirmisher Armor (skirmisher_armor)
124 = Rich Outfit (rich_outfit)
125 = Tabard (tabard)
126 = Tribesman Armor (khergit_armor)
127 = Leather Vest (leather_vest_plain)
128 = Heraldic Leather Vest (leather_vest)
129 = Leather Jacket (leather_jacket)
130 = Priestly Robes (priest_robe)
131 = Arena Tunic (arena_tunic)
132 = Leather Breastplate (steppe_armor)
133 = Leather Armor (leather_armor)
134 = Pilgrim Disguise (pilgrim_disguise)
135 = Red Gambeson (red_gambeson)
136 = Aketon (padded_cloth)
137 = Padded Cloth (aketon_green)
138 = Archer's Padded Vest (archers_vest)
139 = Nomad Vest (nomad_vest)
140 = Ragged Outfit (ragged_outfit)
141 = Surgeon's Coat (surgeon_coat)
142 = Nomad Armor (nomad_armor)
143 = Nomad Robe (nomad_robe)
144 = Light Leather (light_leather)
145 = Leather Jerkin (leather_jerkin)
146 = Padded Leather (padded_leather)
147 = Arena Armor (arena_armor)
148 = Tribal Warrior Outfit (tribal_warrior_outfit)
149 = Leather Armor (sarranid_leather_armor)
150 = Courtly Outfit (courtly_outfit)
151 = Nobleman Outfit (nobleman_outfit)
152 = Brown Mail Shirt (sarranid_cavalry_robe)
153 = Studded Leather Coat (studded_leather_coat)
154 = Byrnie (byrnie)
155 = Haubergeon (haubergeon)
156 = Guard Armor (arabian_armor_b)
157 = Lamellar Vest (lamellar_vest)
158 = Lamellar Vest (lamellar_vest_khergit)
159 = Mail Shirt (mail_shirt)
160 = Mail Hauberk (mail_hauberk)
161 = Orange Mail Shirt (sarranid_mail_shirt)
162 = Bishop's Armor (bishop_armor)
163 = Surcoat over Mail (mail_with_surcoat)
164 = Surcoat over Mail (surcoat_over_mail)
165 = Brigandine (brigandine_red)
166 = Mail Robe (mamluke_mail)
167 = Lamellar Armor (lamellar_armor)
168 = Scale Armor (scale_armor)
169 = Banded Armor (banded_armor)
170 = Cuir Bouilli (cuir_bouilli)
171 = Coat of Plates (coat_of_plates)
172 = Heraldic Coat of Plates (coat_of_plates_red)
173 = Heraldic Elite Armor (khergit_elite_armor)
174 = Elite Armor (vaegir_elite_armor)
175 = Elite Armor (sarranid_elite_armor)
176 = Plate Armor (plate_armor)
177 = Black Armor (black_armor)
178 = Light Heraldic Mail (light_heraldic_mail)
179 = Heraldic Mail with Tunic (heraldic_mail_with_tunic)
180 = Heraldic Mail with Tabard (heraldic_mail_with_tabard)
181 = Heraldic Mail with Surcoat (heraldic_mail_with_surcoat)
182 = Tattered Wrapping Boots (tattered_wrapping_boots)
183 = Ripped Woolen Hose (ripped_woolen_hose)
184 = Old Hide Boots (old_hide_boots)
185 = Wrapping Boots (wrapping_boots)
186 = Woolen Hose (woolen_hose)
187 = Friar's Sandals (friar_sandals)
188 = Blue Hose (blue_hose)
189 = Bride Shoes (bride_shoes)
190 = Priestly Leggings (priest_leggings)
191 = Pointed Shoes (sarranid_boots_a)
192 = Hunter Boots (hunter_boots)
193 = Hide Boots (hide_boots)
194 = Ankle Boots (ankle_boots)
195 = Nomad Boots (nomad_boots)
196 = Light Leather Boots (light_leather_boots)
197 = Leather Boots (leather_boots)
198 = Pointed Leather Boots (sarranid_boots_b)
199 = Black Leather Boots (khergit_leather_boots)
200 = Plated Boots (sarranid_boots_c)
201 = Splinted Leather Greaves (splinted_leather_greaves)
202 = Bishop's Chausses (bishop_chausses)
203 = Mail Chausses (mail_chausses)
204 = Splinted Greaves (splinted_greaves)
205 = Mail Boots (sarranid_boots_d)
206 = Mail Boots (mail_boots)
207 = Iron Greaves (iron_greaves)
208 = Plate Boots (plate_boots)
209 = Black Greaves (black_greaves)
210 = Leather Gloves (leather_gloves)
211 = Bishop's Gloves (bishop_gloves)
212 = Mail Mittens (mail_mittens)
213 = Lamellar Gauntlets (lamellar_gauntlets)
214 = Scale Gauntlets (scale_gauntlets)
215 = Gauntlets (gauntlets)
216 = Club (club)
217 = Spiked Club (spiked_club)
218 = Old Knife (old_knife)
219 = Crude Spear (crude_spear)
220 = Blunt Falchion (blunt_falchion)
221 = Chipped Falchion (chipped_falchion)
222 = Rusty Sword (rusty_sword)
223 = Worn Sword (worn_sword)
224 = Bent Lance (bent_lance)
225 = Practice Sword (practice_sword)
226 = Heavy Practice Sword (heavy_practice_sword)
227 = Flanged Mace (winged_mace)
228 = Spiked Mace (spiked_mace)
229 = Knobbed Mace (mace_2)
230 = Winged Mace (mace_4)
231 = Spiked Staff (club_with_spike_head)
232 = Long Spiked Club (long_spiked_club)
233 = Long Hafted Spiked Mace (long_hafted_spiked_mace)
234 = Fighting Pick (fighting_pick)
235 = Military Pick (military_pick)
236 = Military Sickle (military_sickle)
237 = Military Hammer (military_hammer)
238 = Morningstar (morningstar)
239 = Falchion (falchion)
240 = Curved Sword (curved_sword)
241 = Sword (sword_medieval_a)
242 = Short Sword (sword_medieval_b_small)
243 = Arming Sword (sword_medieval_c_long)
244 = Knightly Sword (sword_medieval_d_long)
245 = Nordic Sword (sword_viking_c)
246 = Nordic Short Sword (sword_viking_b_small)
247 = Nordic Long Sword (sword_viking_a_long)
248 = Arabian Sword (arabian_sword_a)
249 = Arabian Arming Sword (arabian_sword_b)
250 = Arabian Cavalry Sword (arabian_sword_c)
251 = Arabian Guard Sword (arabian_sword_d)
252 = Scimitar (scimitar)
253 = Elite Scimitar (scimitar_b)
254 = Sabre (khergit_sword_c)
255 = Heavy Sabre (khergit_sword_d)
256 = Two Handed Sabre (khergit_sword_two_handed_a)
257 = War Cleaver (two_handed_cleaver)
258 = Soldier's Cleaver (military_cleaver_b)
259 = Military Cleaver (military_cleaver_c)
260 = Bastard Sword (bastard_sword_a)
261 = Heavy Bastard Sword (bastard_sword_b)
262 = Two Handed Sword (sword_two_handed_b)
263 = Great Sword (sword_two_handed_a)
264 = One Handed War Axe (one_handed_war_axe_b)
265 = One Handed Axe (one_handed_battle_axe_a)
266 = One Handed Battle Axe (one_handed_battle_axe_b)
267 = Spiked One Handed Battle Axe (one_handed_battle_axe_c)
268 = Iron Battle Axe (sarranid_axe_a)
269 = Iron War Axe (sarranid_axe_b)
270 = Two Handed Axe (two_handed_axe)
271 = Two Handed War Axe (two_handed_battle_axe)
272 = Shortened Voulge (shortened_voulge)
273 = Bardiche (bardiche)
274 = Shortened Military Scythe (shortened_military_scythe)
275 = Two Handed Iron Axe (sarranid_two_handed_axe_a)
276 = Two Handed Iron Axe (sarranid_two_handed_axe_b)
277 = Long Axe (long_axe_a)
278 = Glaive (glaive)
279 = Staff (staff)
280 = Quarter Staff (quarter_staff)
281 = Iron Staff (iron_staff)
282 = Shortened Spear (shortened_spear)
283 = Spear (spear)
284 = Bamboo Spear (bamboo_spear)
285 = War Spear (war_spear)
286 = Light Lance (light_lance)
287 = Lance (lance)
288 = Heavy Lance (heavy_lance)
289 = Great Lance (great_lance)
290 = Jousting Lance (jousting_lance)
291 = Awlpike (awlpike)
292 = Long Awlpike (awlpike_long)
293 = Pike (pike)
294 = War Hammer (bec_de_corbin_a)
295 = Bishop's Crosier (bishop_crosier)
296 = Crude Bow (crude_bow)
297 = Bent Arrows (bent_arrows)
298 = Flimsy Crossbow (flimsy_crossbow)
299 = Crude Bolts (crude_bolts)
300 = Hunting Bow (hunting_bow)
301 = Short Bow (short_bow)
302 = Nomad Bow (nomad_bow)
303 = Long Bow (long_bow)
304 = Khergit Bow (khergit_bow)
305 = Strong Bow (strong_bow)
306 = War Bow (war_bow)
307 = Arrows (arrows)
308 = Barbed Arrows (barbed_arrows)
309 = Broadhead Arrows (khergit_arrows)
310 = Bodkin Arrows (bodkin_arrows)
311 = Hunting Crossbow (hunting_crossbow)
312 = Light Crossbow (light_crossbow)
313 = Crossbow (crossbow)
314 = Heavy Crossbow (heavy_crossbow)
315 = Siege Crossbow (sniper_crossbow)
316 = Bolts (bolts)
317 = Steel Bolts (steel_bolts)
318 = Old Shield (old_shield)
319 = Practice Shield (practice_shield)
320 = Plain Round Shield (tab_shield_round_b)
321 = Round Shield (tab_shield_round_c)
322 = Heavy Round Shield (tab_shield_round_d)
323 = Huscarl's Round Shield (tab_shield_round_e)
324 = Plain Kite Shield (tab_shield_kite_b)
325 = Kite Shield (tab_shield_kite_c)
326 = Heavy Kite Shield (tab_shield_kite_d)
327 = Horseman's Kite Shield (tab_shield_kite_cav_a)
328 = Knightly Kite Shield (tab_shield_kite_cav_b)
329 = Plain Heater Shield (tab_shield_heater_b)
330 = Heater Shield (tab_shield_heater_c)
331 = Heavy Heater Shield (tab_shield_heater_d)
332 = Horseman's Heater Shield (tab_shield_heater_cav_a)
333 = Knightly Heater Shield (tab_shield_heater_cav_b)
334 = Plain Board Shield (tab_shield_pavise_b)
335 = Board Shield (tab_shield_pavise_c)
336 = Heavy Board Shield (tab_shield_pavise_d)
337 = Plain Cavalry Shield (tab_shield_small_round_a)
338 = Round Cavalry Shield (tab_shield_small_round_b)
339 = Elite Cavalry Shield (tab_shield_small_round_c)
340 = Hide Covered Round Shield (hide_covered_round_shield)
341 = Hide Covered Kite Shield (hide_covered_kite_shield)
342 = Steel Shield (steel_shield)
343 = Sumpter Horse (sumpter_horse)
344 = Cart Horse (cart_horse)
345 = Saddle Horse (saddle_horse)
346 = Steppe Horse (steppe_horse)
347 = Desert Horse (arabian_horse_a)
348 = Silver Horse (arabian_horse_b)
349 = Courser (courser)
350 = Hunter (hunter)
351 = War Horse (warhorse)
352 = Steppe War Horse (warhorse_steppe)
353 = Barded War Horse (warhorse_sarranid)
354 = Charger (charger)
355 = Plated Charger (plated_charger)
356 = Deer (deer)
357 = Fawn (fawn)
358 = Boar (boar)
359 = Boarlet (boarlet)
360 = Cow (cow)
361 = Calf (calf)
362 = Stick (stick)
363 = Stick (stick_melee)
364 = Branch (branch)
365 = Short Wooden Pole (wood_pole_short)
366 = Wooden Pole (wood_pole)
367 = Wood Block (wood_block)
368 = Board (board)
369 = Small Iron Ore (iron_ore_small)
370 = Iron Ore (iron_ore)
371 = Iron Piece (iron_piece)
372 = Short Iron Bar (iron_bar_short)
373 = Iron Bar (iron_bar)
374 = Long Iron Bar (iron_bar_long)
375 = Gold Nugget (gold_nugget)
376 = Gold Bar (gold_bar)
377 = Silver Nugget (silver_nugget)
378 = Silver Bar (silver_bar)
379 = Flax Bundle (flax_bundle)
380 = Linen Thread (linen_thread)
381 = Linen Cloth (linen_cloth)
382 = Small Linen Cloth (linen_cloth_small)
383 = Raw Hide (raw_hide)
384 = Leather Roll (leather_roll)
385 = Leather Piece (leather_piece)
386 = Saddle (saddle)
387 = Horse Armor (horse_armor)
388 = Hatchet (hatchet)
389 = Small Mining Pick (small_mining_pick)
390 = Woodcutter's Axe (woodcutter_axe)
391 = Mining Pick (mining_pick)
392 = Repair Hammer (repair_hammer)
393 = Lock Pick (lock_pick)
394 = Admin Lock Pick (admin_lock_pick)
395 = Bucket (bucket)
396 = Water Bucket (water_bucket)
397 = Fishing Spear (fishing_spear)
398 = Fishing Net (fishing_net)
399 = Blunt Sickle (blunt_sickle)
400 = Sickle (sickle)
401 = Scythe (scythe)
402 = Kitchen Knife (kitchen_knife)
403 = Butchering Cleaver (cleaver)
404 = Knife (knife)
405 = Butchering Knife (butchering_knife)
406 = Broom (broom)
407 = Herding Crook (herding_crook)
408 = Herding Crook (herding_crook_alt)
409 = Fish (fish)
410 = Cooked Fish (cooked_fish)
411 = Salted Fish (salted_fish)
412 = Wheat Sack (wheat_sack)
413 = Wheat Sheaf (wheat_sheaf)
414 = Flour Sack (flour_sack)
415 = Bread (bread)
416 = Beer Cask (beer_cask)
417 = Beer Jug (beer_jug)
418 = Grapes (grapes)
419 = Must Barrel (must_barrel)
420 = Wine Barrel (wine_barrel)
421 = Wine Jar (wine_jar)
422 = Raw Meat (raw_meat)
423 = Cooked Meat (cooked_meat)
424 = Salted Meat (salted_meat)
425 = Meat Pie (meat_pie)
426 = Red Apple (red_apple)
427 = Apple Pie (apple_pie)
428 = Carrot (carrot)
429 = Salt Sack (salt_sack)
430 = Salt (salt)
431 = Surgeon's Scalpel (surgeon_scalpel)
432 = Admin Scalpel (admin_scalpel)
433 = Herb (healing_herb)
434 = Herb (poison_herb)
435 = Dagger (dagger)
436 = Poisoned Dagger (poisoned_dagger)
437 = Thin Lance (thin_lance)
438 = Broken Lance (broken_lance)
439 = Money Bag (money_bag)
440 = Torch (torch)
441 = Book of Clothing (book_a)
442 = Book of Weapons (book_b)
443 = Book of Armor (book_c)