Bug Reports and Known Issues AoC 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
magyar645 said:
i've a little proble with... i dont know but it's very annoying.
When i was in a siege some kind of grey flashy things begin to block my view so.. i died but i dont know how to fix that...
Oh that happens to me as well.  it is irritating but it only happens sometimes. I reinstalled the game and the mod and it worked alot better for me.

magyar645 said:
i really hope that will be fixed in version 2
K restarting also helps sometimes I have no idea how it happens technically but I know it can make a battle really annoying.

I believe I may be the only one with this problem but the mod seems to be very unstable for me. Every 12-27 minutes (I timed it 7 times) the game will crash upon clicking a button. Whether it be "Leave" or "Let me see your equipment". I don't know if it's my hardware and it just overloads, or whether I have the wrong Mount & Blade Version, or if it just doesn't work with the trial version?

Pierce Elliot said:
I believe I may be the only one with this problem but the mod seems to be very unstable for me. Every 12-27 minutes (I timed it 7 times) the game will crash upon clicking a button. Whether it be "Leave" or "Let me see your equipment". I don't know if it's my hardware and it just overloads, or whether I have the wrong Mount & Blade Version, or if it just doesn't work with the trial version?
Na same here but not just u. Although it varies from time to time. I'm sure  the next release will be epic.

Ichisv said:
Pierce Elliot said:
Na same here but not just u. Although it varies from time to time. I'm sure  the next release will be epic.

I assure you the next version won't have this problem.
And if it does, I'll let you shoot Zimke, cause he let me release an unstable piece of crap :smile:

And then I'll raise from my grave, like true vampir, and shoot doc for making unstable hrm!  :razz:
get_img

And then I'll call your sister to kill you for becoming a vampire...
Because we all know your sister is a hawt vampire killer
bloodrayne2blades.jpg

doc82nd said:
And then I'll call your sister to kill you for becoming a vampire...
Because we all know your sister is a hawt vampire killer
bloodrayne2blades.jpg

Clearly she's a very silly vampire killer. :/ Wrist blades are just... gah!

Well, my companions got captured yesterday after i siege praven and fail for the 1st time.

On 2nd try I managed to siege successfully and I get the message that they still need the keys to the cuffs.

Kinda forget about them and the nords took praven back.

So I went to find a traveller and they tell me my companions are still inside Praven.

Sneak in to Praven but the prison guard says nobody is imprisoned in here....

So where should I go find my companions  :cry: :cry:

baijiazi said:
Well, my companions got captured yesterday after i siege praven and fail for the 1st time.

On 2nd try I managed to siege successfully and I get the message that they still need the keys to the cuffs.

Kinda forget about them and the nords took praven back.

So I went to find a traveller and they tell me my companions are still inside Praven.

Sneak in to Praven but the prison guard says nobody is imprisoned in here....

So where should I go find my companions  :cry: :cry:
Looks like yo are screwed... Especially for hijacking my thread about Zimke's sister my alter ego.

:twisted:
evil watch on you!

Seems I'm not the only one who is having this, the mod crashes alot for me. Sometimes completely without reason.

I thought it had something to do with graphics but after following every tip that was given in this thread it still crashes. Sometimes when in a townmenu, sometimes in a battle(even with small armies involved, like in one case 13 swadians).
I even saw it crash 4 times in ten minutes once. Its simply unplayable.

Vermin said:
Seems I'm not the only one who is having this, the mod crashes alot for me. Sometimes completely without reason.

I thought it had something to do with graphics but after following every tip that was given in this thread it still crashes. Sometimes when in a townmenu, sometimes in a battle(even with small armies involved, like in one case 13 swadians).
I even saw it crash 4 times in ten minutes once. Its simply unplayable.
Your best bet is to wait for the new version to be released. It will be fully tested and should not be nearly as unstable as the previous version.

I personally dont even play AOC v1 anymore. Play something else so when AOC v2 comes out you can play the crap out of that :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom