Bug Report - Version 3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

-Arcus- said:
Also most of the nobles of the Illyria tribes are called lady :grin:
Don´t know if this is right cause they look very male to me. :p

Started a new game the lords are called nobles.(Arround day 122)
But with my save on day 322 they are called Ladies. o.o
Maybe the bug appeared after I joined a faction? With the new save iam neutral. On the other save iam a vassal of the Roman Republic.

If you play in another language for (example german) switch to english.
Than every City and Town should have the right name :razz:

Is it a bug or something wrong with my PC?
x8dbc7d45wt62lred99s6.jpg

KeyserSoze said:
Hi,
I have native`s names of castles and towns. How can i fix this ?

Hi, I have the same problem. I have Warband 1.158 connected with Steam. Install language is polish, so maybye this is causing trouble (I have mixed language - changed things in english, same as in native in polish). I see some factions though, like Illyrians & Greece, but native's factions are still in game : )

Dion/Folcwar said:
re-download. :razz:

DB & mega, uninstall, reinstall. Same problem.

EDIT:

Changing language at the starting panel helped : )

Alright I don't know if this is a bug or simply just a design flaw but I'm having a serious issue. So currently in my game I'm playing as a vassal of the Germanic Tribes, and we are currently at war with the Brittons. I tried sieging the Town of Deva but could not complete the siege. For some reason after I kill all the Brittons nothing happens, and I found out why. After waiting around for a good 8 minutes I decided to send all my men to charge the enemy but for some reason they all crowded around in a circle and stared at ladybugs for the next 30 minutes. For some reason my soldiers are detecting an enemy that is beneath the ground at the siege of Deva, which means I can't kill him therefore I can't progress through the siege and take Deva for myself. This is proving problematic because... I want to take Deva, and I can't take Deva, and I don't want to wait 90 days for the siege to complete, so I'm stuck in a very bad predicament. Does anyone know why this is happening and has this happened to anyone besides me? Here are some pictures of my super intelligent henchmen at work:

hgcLl9z.jpg
htBUNn4.jpg

So after slaughtering all the Brittons my men banded together to form a circle and dedicated their afternoon to taming pokemons (a.k.a ladybugs)
74oRX4Q.jpg
As you can see it says "can't retreat, there are enemies nearby!" the enemy for some reason is beneath the floor, that must be why there staring at the floor or else they lookin for ladybugs but I doubt 103 veteran axeman spend their free time catching ladybugs.

KJLdHSu.jpg
When I move away from the group lets say about 20 ft. now I am able to retreat so there definitely is a enemy stuck under the floor, I don't if this is a design flaw or a bug, but it really sucks. You can also see my men is the background of that picture so you can see the distance at which I moved. I replayed the siege about 4 more times and each to that gathered around that one little patch of dirt, so the guy is in only 1 location, and there is no enemy left on the map besides the guy in the floor believe me I checked.

Does anyone how to fix this?

Mangowarrior said:
Alright I don't know if this is a bug or simply just a design flaw but I'm having a serious issue. So currently in my game I'm playing as a vassal of the Germanic Tribes, and we are currently at war with the Brittons. I tried sieging the Town of Deva but could not complete the siege. For some reason after I kill all the Brittons nothing happens, and I found out why. After waiting around for a good 8 minutes I decided to send all my men to charge the enemy but for some reason they all crowded around in a circle and stared at ladybugs for the next 30 minutes. For some reason my soldiers are detecting an enemy that is beneath the ground at the siege of Deva, which means I can't kill him therefore I can't progress through the siege and take Deva for myself. This is proving problematic because... I want to take Deva, and I can't take Deva, and I don't want to wait 90 days for the siege to complete, so I'm stuck in a very bad predicament. Does anyone know why this is happening and has this happened to anyone besides me? Here are some pictures of my super intelligent henchmen at work:

hgcLl9z.jpg
htBUNn4.jpg

So after slaughtering all the Brittons my men banded together to form a circle and dedicated their afternoon to taming pokemons (a.k.a ladybugs)
74oRX4Q.jpg
As you can see it says "can't retreat, there are enemies nearby!" the enemy for some reason is beneath the floor, that must be why there staring at the floor or else they lookin for ladybugs but I doubt 103 veteran axeman spend their free time catching ladybugs.

KJLdHSu.jpg
When I move away from the group lets say about 20 ft. now I am able to retreat so there definitely is a enemy stuck under the floor, I don't if this is a design flaw or a bug, but it really sucks. You can also see my men is the background of that picture so you can see the distance at which I moved. I replayed the siege about 4 more times and each to that gathered around that one little patch of dirt, so the guy is in only 1 location, and there is no enemy left on the map besides the guy in the floor believe me I checked.

Does anyone how to fix this?

Do you get this problem every time if you want to take the city?

Yep, every time I siege Deva (And I'm sure it's only Deva that's doing this) I kill everything then my soldiers get bored and stare at ladybugs all day, and to think I pay about 40 denars for such lousy noobs. I think it may just be a design flaw that the developers may not have noticed (they possibly could have been drunk or super tired when creating Deva, only a speculation) since it's only happening in Deva and it seems the problem is related to the map.

In fact I would also appreciate it if someone else could try to siege Deva and see if you get the same results, am I the 1st person to have actually attempted (but failed due to odd circumstances) to siege the town of Deva, because it seems like I'm the 1st one to run into this problem and I don't think its a bug that is exclusive to me. Could someone siege Deva and tell me if you get the same results? It would be much appreciated.

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the great work with this mod.

Second, every time i try to buy/sell any piece of armour, the game crash...
I already try the link in page two, but the game continues to crash.

I appreciate any help.

Back
Top Bottom