BRYTENWALDA SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - 28/09/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Othurin said:
When running the install .exe I got this error.
WATASFure6.png
Help, please?

mm, perhaps it is corrupt file, can u try redownload?

When trying to run the install it says the version is not compatible with the Windows version I have. Then some stuff about 32 bit or 64 bit. I know that the solution is probably simple, but so am I. Any help would be much appreciated.

Idibil said:
If you paste it in Brytenwalda textures and begin new game, it should work fine. Are you sure you have pasted it in module>Brytenwalda>textures?

Yes.... I've tried both my Save Game and a new Game; and I'm absolutely positive I did copy to Module>Brytenwalda>Textures.

TheFlyingFishey said:
When trying to run the install it says the version is not compatible with the Windows version I have. Then some stuff about 32 bit or 64 bit. I know that the solution is probably simple, but so am I. Any help would be much appreciated.

This is probably NOT the perfect answer, but read through this thread (or try a Search on this thread for 32 bit); i recall someone having the same problem, and I believe there was a solution, but I can't recall what it was.

I just got an idea that I can't believe I hadn't thought of sooner. In a recent battle against some Masterless Men, they managed to kill my only Gwas Ys Tafell (those guys with banners). This was sad because they make my army look awesome. As I was lamenting the loss, I picked up the banner next to his body.

It was then that I realized this: Why don't I just BUY banners for my companions? It would make my army look awesome with all the panoply of war and I wouldn't have to worry about them getting killed. As an added bonus, I think Leadership in this mod is pooled so the Leadership bonus for my companions holding the banners will increase my party size! (If I'm right, that is.)

Hidole555 said:
I just got an idea that I can't believe I hadn't thought of sooner. In a recent battle against some Masterless Men, they managed to kill my only Gwas Ys Tafell (those guys with banners). This was sad because they make my army look awesome. As I was lamenting the loss, I picked up the banner next to his body.

It was then that I realized this: Why don't I just BUY banners for my companions? It would make my army look awesome with all the panoply of war and I wouldn't have to worry about them getting killed. As an added bonus, I think Leadership in this mod is pooled so the Leadership bonus for my companions holding the banners will increase my party size! (If I'm right, that is.)

You're correct about the Leadership Pool (an awesome feature I might add), as well as the Troop Bonus.  However, those banners cannot be used on Horseback (Don't get me started on that  :???:)  But, of course, if you're Companions are Infantry/Archers - then you're good to go.  And I agree that would look Cool!!  All my Officers are on horses though  :roll:

I'm not sure if you guys a fixing issues on this final verison, but if so... there is a problem with the Friendly Duel.  I notice in an earlier duel that the (for lack of a better expression) Matrix affect wasn't working properly.  It seems as though the affect happens to the person you're fighting, but not to You (the Player).  Not much of a issue so I ignored it.  However, I just fought in another duel, and the camera went wonky... and just started spinning, and then the screen went dark as my Opponent beat the Crap out of me.  Once he Knocked Me Out, then everything went back to normal.  Basically making duels impossible. 

A small feature, but a fun one!!!

This is truly remarkable work.  The team has made professional quality material.  The result is gritty, bloody, and detailed.  Idibil was fearless with changing and adding to the game, and his talent made it work. 

There are different mods for different dreams, but there is no better mod than Brytenwalda!

- Teggs

Teggs said:
This is truly remarkable work.  The team has made professional quality material.  The result is gritty, bloody, and detailed.  Idibil was fearless with changing and adding to the game, and his talent made it work. 

There are different mods for different dreams, but there is no better mod than Brytenwalda!

- Teggs

Awww <3

Jarvisimo said:
Teggs said:

- Teggs

Awww <3

I agree with this sentiment. :smile:

I had no idea what I was getting into when I agreed to track some difficult bugs for Idibil months ago. It was an honor to work on a project with such vision, with a team with such talent, under a leader with such positivity, and with players that so enjoyed it.

Europe%202012%20103.JPG
Motomataru crosses the Atlantic to celebrate with Idibil and collect his promised pay (that bottle of Ribera del Duero he's holding)!

motomataru said:
I had no idea what I was getting into when I agreed to track some difficult bugs for Idibil months ago. It was an honor to work on a project with such vision, with a team with such talent, under a leader with such positivity, and with players that so enjoyed it.

Europe%202012%20103.JPG
Motomataru crosses the Atlantic to celebrate with Idibil and collect his promised pay (that bottle of Ribera del Duero he's holding)!

Hahah, it was a nice meeting  :grin:

I have an bit of a problem......
this mod says it gets rid of the "super troops".... but its next to impossible to get high or max tier troops?!?!
If they all suck why cant you get them???
(im also cheating wich makes this even weirder) :shock: :evil:

tdef said:
I have an bit of a problem......
this mod says it gets rid of the "super troops".... but its next to impossible to get high or max tier troops?!?!
If they all suck why cant you get them???
(im also cheating wich makes this even weirder) :shock: :evil:

What you mean? cannt you upgrade to elite troops? If you want more arcade system you can change xp points to get elite troops: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,154472.0.html

i instaled the the brytenwalda 1.4 mod + graphics mod pack and i have a texture missing when i see My Lair on the map. the walls and spikes are black, only the roof have texture. if someone can help me to fix the texture i'd be very grateful.

imageshack.us/f/405/mb1qo.jpg/

maricel said:
i instaled the the brytenwalda 1.4 mod + graphics mod pack and i have a texture missing when i see My Lair on the map. the walls and spikes are black, only the roof have texture. if someone can help me to fix the texture i'd be very grateful.

What PC have u? maybe your system cannt load all textures in that scene.

Idibil said:
maricel said:

i have an intel i7 3770 (3.40 ghz), amd radeon 7950 graphics card, 16 gb ram, 2tb hdd, 60gb ssd.

maricel said:
Idibil said:
maricel said:

i have an intel i7 3770 (3.40 ghz), amd radeon 7950 graphics card, 16 gb ram, 2tb hdd, 60gb ssd.

Mm, then it is quite rare. Did u have some issue in instalation? Could you try reinstall?

Back
Top Bottom