Brutality Mode

Users who are viewing this thread

kabogh said:
True, but 5 of them were companions in my party.
yea, but i think the AI lords just want castles or cities or drop the relation later... the last 2 lords i switched to me i was far to give them land and arrived a msg of them asking a castle or more, if not they drop the relation like -40 points... i started another saved game and i tried give them a fief and the relation start decreasing constantly.

it's not a bug. It's just each lord has his own personality, you recruited self-centered lords who will lose points with you each time you give fiefs to someone one else beside him. There are lords who are honorable and friendly who don't care who you give fiefs to and won't lose any points with you even if you retake fiefs from them.

For more info on lord's personality, refer to this page: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,190607.0.html

"* The player can never join a kingdom nor receive an offer of vassalage"
wait...so I can never join a kingdom and must always go on my own?

TheGreatLegion said:
"* The player can never join a kingdom nor receive an offer of vassalage"
wait...so I can never join a kingdom and must always go on my own?

That is no longer true. When Brutality mode was first created, yes. You should read the recent release notes.

Oh Ok, I did read your most recent one which said something a penalty for not doing something as vassal and then I came here and got a bit confused.

Back
Top Bottom