Britney is back...*****es!

Users who are viewing this thread

Instag0 said:
Eh, studying physics and math at the state university here.

Definitely need more drugs though. :p

Ah! While at college i've learned how to grow mushrooms in an apartment setting. Will PM you with directions.

The joy of seeing you once again has rendered me speechless. I humbly salute you.

EDIT:
Wait a minute - this doesn't sound right... I meant to say

Welcome Back - We ****ing missed ya!

Ah, Pavlov mah boy, back from hell I see.
Hope you learned your lesson: women turn into demons once they have a steady relationship :grin:

Welcome back, dude!

Having fun socializing with your old friends? That seems much easier than actually replying to the Whoopin, its ok not even Mini-me can compete with me.

Only reason I posted replies is because Im disappointed, heard so much about Britney that he had to be awesome to earn such praise.

What happend to the fire? Did you review my post history and learn that you dont even stand a chance?

Dont miss out in this opportunity - the whole forum wants to see the Pavlov posts, so make it happen chump.

Whoopin said:
Having fun socializing with your old friends? That seems much easier than actually replying to the Whoopin,

aiite, fine fine. Put on that red dress I like, skip the panties, and I'll pick you up in the evening.

Whoopin said:
Having fun socializing with your old friends? That seems much easier than actually replying to the Whoopin, its ok not even Mini-me can compete with me.

Only reason I posted replies is because Im disappointed, heard so much about Britney that he had to be awesome to earn such praise.

What happend to the fire? Did you review my post history and learn that you dont even stand a chance?

Dont miss out in this opportunity - the whole forum wants to see the Pavlov posts, so make it happen chump.
My oh my aren't you full of yourself today...

An4Sh said:
Whoopin said:

Well seeing as we discovered yonks ago it was all just a joke, I'd say no.

Redcoat - Mic said:
An4Sh said:
Whoopin said:

Well seeing as we discovered yonks ago it was all just a joke, I'd say no.
Seeing as how I completely forgot who he was, I'd say shaddup. >:I

Pavlov!!!

Holy crap!  It is truly GREAT to see you my bro!  I shall give you a big welcome by giving you a drink and a slam on ur back!  It have been damned long time...

(thumb up)

:grin:

Eagle out...

Back
Top Bottom