Brandenburgische Artillerie-Brigade

Users who are viewing this thread

bobik

Veteran
retreatafterligny.jpg

Brandenburgische Artillerie-Brigade

We are the Brandenburgische Artillerie-Brigade. We do artillery in Mount & Musket for the Prussian Army specifically. The Prussian Army is missing an Artillery regiment so we are filling the gap.

Our Captain is the illustrious Bricks.
I am a second-in-command of sorts.

Our other members include:
AcidicPlague
AlabasterSlim
Blackbelt
Boka
cell
CHKilroy
Darkminion
doubleplus
Dslyecxi
eska
Doubleumc
Frenchie
FriedFish
Hailthefish
Hunterhr
Human Shield
Jefke
JRCobra
Juice
KaiserPanda
kevb0
ManiK
Medve
Macolik
Oakley
Purgatory
Redkid
Reginald
Section8Eight
Silent
WaterIsPoison
Wonky
Zacho
Zapster
Zoneout

At this time, we are not looking for members.

History of Brandenburgische Artillerie-Brigade
The regiment was formed when Captain Bricks decided he wanted to play Mount & Musket and said "hey you guys do you want to play Mount & Musket" and so the regiment was formed about an hour before the US Line Battle event on February the 11th, 2011.

On February the 25th, the BAB made a name for themselves with their fierce volleys against the enemy. Upon entering melee, the regiment broke down into a group of nonsensical ninnies, but once formed up in line with loaded muskets, they were able to defeat the enemy with disciplined volley fire.

Welcome to the battlefield, gentlemen! As an artillery commander I'm glad to see another artillery regiment. Best of luck to you! :wink:

-Chef de Battalion of 8e régiment d'artillerie

We don't have a website. Every member of our regiment is originally a member of the ArmA2 Shack Tactical community. The regiment is just a way for all of us to play mount and musket together in organized events.

Dear Classy Gentlemen,

The news of your recruitment needs are sorrowful indeed.  In the most sincere way, I hope for a heavy battle in which Brandenburgische Artillerie-Brigade are victorious, of course.  And, after such a battle, the Brigade, with great losses and few heroic men in the ranks, would need many new recruits to fill the giant, and surely grotesque, shoes of their fallen fellows.  I jest.  Surely the illustrious Brandenburgische Artillerie-Brigade would have the funds to supply their recruits with a new pair of shoes.  However unnecessary, I mention how silly it would be for men to shoe scavenge on the field of battle.  The idea that a line may break out of shoe necessity is twaddle.  It is twaddle and I shan't stand for it.

Sincerely,
Reginald

I would like to apply for this regiment, although i would prefer to be in skirmisher or line infantry.. but some friends of mine are familiar with the players in this regiment. Are you guys recruiting?

Reginald said:
Dear Classy Gentlemen,

The news of your recruitment needs are sorrowful indeed.  In the most sincere way, I hope for a heavy battle in which Brandenburgische Artillerie-Brigade are victorious, of course.  And, after such a battle, the Brigade, with great losses and few heroic men in the ranks, would need many new recruits to fill the giant, and surely grotesque, shoes of their fallen fellows.  I jest.  Surely the illustrious Brandenburgische Artillerie-Brigade would have the funds to supply their recruits with a new pair of shoes.  However unnecessary, I mention how silly it would be for men to shoe scavenge on the field of battle.  The idea that a line may break out of shoe necessity is twaddle.  It is twaddle and I shan't stand for it.

Sincerely,
Reginald

That's one classy post good sir, You are now officially a member of the Brandenburgische Artillerie-Brigade.  Congratulations

Back
Top Bottom