Bohemian Guard [Bohemian] - Vityazi of Sun [VS]

Users who are viewing this thread

So... We play normally at Village. Score - VS (6) - Boh (4).
After that - map Ruins and score: VS (4) - Boh (0).
At fifth round (score: 10-4 !!!) Boh say: Oh melee FF is off! ZOMG.
We knew nothing. But we have warned the arbitrator before map. We thought that it hason melee FF. Boh have told that knew all already 2 rounds 0_о. And we are guilty? The think we must restart our map. We have called the Corsair then he has told what to restart it is not meaningful. In the meantime in Moscow 00:00, at other people 5:00 mornings (Yes-yes Russia the big country and time zones differ). Boh have refused to play and insist on a restart map or match! WTF?

I see your frustration, but alas, the rounds haven't been played with the rules that were decided. So, in my opinion, it should in some way be replayed. May it be 10 rounds with the ref. choosing map and factions or whatever.

Edit: Then again, I'm a bit uncertain, will be harsh on VS.
Also: No FF in Village is a ****ing dream and can be exploited by grabbing two-handers and camping tight places like central tower/main gate.

I see your frustration, but alas, the rounds haven't been played with the rules that were decided. So, in my opinion, it should in some way be replayed. May it be 10 rounds with the ref. choosing map and factions or whatever.
Oh... We couldn't kill allies and you too! What a problem?
What server were you playing on? You played the whole match on the same server or..? What server even has Melee FF off these days? :???:
NPL 1 - Official.

NPL 1 - Official.

That is very weird. I think people who have admin pw / can access logs should go and check which admin set the Melee FF off. With Vincenzo's script it clearly says (?) when and who changed the settings in the server. Something smells fishy here, who on earth would put Melee FF off on the official server?

Hmm, I was on that server right before the match, but didn't check the administrator panel. Then I left. But this situation will not happen again. Heads up referees. BEFORE THE MATCH, ALWAYS CHECK SETTINGS. That's what I do!
  Regarding the match, it should be replayed on another day, I see no other possible solution to this!

That is very weird. I think people who have admin pw / can access logs should go and check which admin set the Melee FF off. With Vincenzo's script it clearly says (?) when and who changed the settings in the server. Something smells fishy here, who on earth would put Melee FF off on the official server?
The arbitrator (Ramon) has told that has included FF. Probably it is a server bug.
Regarding the match, it should be replayed on another day, I see no other possible solution to this!
Only Ruins. (Village - FF melee is ON)
And Boh can't play at wekeend.
But i think is no replay, because all were in identical conditions.
And it wasnt our mistake or fault

MaHuD said:
Vincenzo's admin mod clearly shows how much a clan can cheat by server side modifications.
Mahud, let's just not jump to conclusions. We will work this out and punish (here comes the whip of pain) anyone that made it intentionally (which I highly doubt)

Arcas Nebun said:
MaHuD said:
Vincenzo's admin mod clearly shows how much a clan can cheat by server side modifications.
Mahud, let's just not jump to conclusions. We will work this out and punish (here comes the whip of pain) anyone that made it intentionally (which I highly doubt)
I think all matches should be played on Official servers because of that, not saying that they were cheating... Not like they could because it WAS on an official server.

1. Mercenaries are resolved by rules. Claim BoH is not valid.
2. The first map was played with FF on - her resault confirms
3. The second map was played with FF off, but both teams playing in identical conditions. Clans dont have admin servers. Its not they mistake.

My opinion: The result of a match is true, the replay isn't necessary. VS win but now YOU HAVE REMACTH next time.

GL HF for both clans BOH and VS!

A slightly related questions, seeing as CoR will fight the winner of this battle AFAIK. Will our deadline be moved as well (with one day perhaps?) or will the deadline of everyone be a few days later? Otherwise we would have only...2 days, for the battle.

Back
Top Bottom