Users who are viewing this thread

What do you know about how a gunsmith talked in those days?  :mrgreen:

Sounds fancy, and just that bit 'more' than just firearms :razz:

Peralta said:

:grin: never mind
i think it sounds weird. At least change IN to FOR so the expression is correct
Never mind now i'm not sure anymore  :lol: goddamn English, why be ye so dutchy-looking?!

First armour design from the image Jezze provided, colours are the same as they were on the image but can be changed to be faction specific.

Lionheart89 said:

First armour design from the image Jezze provided, colours are the same as they were on the image but can be changed to be faction specific.

Looking very good! Very clear one :smile:.

Can you try some civilian cloths? We need those too actually.

The man in black is the one you could try. And could you make some artwork also? Would be nice if we could use something of that from you too :smile:.

Nice Lionheart!  :grin:
If you've got the time, we're still looking for artwork or something for bandits screen, can't find anything decent on the web

Verbeek said:
Peralta said:

:grin: never mind
i think it sounds weird. At least change IN to FOR so the expression is correct
Never mind now i'm not sure anymore  :lol: goddamn English, why be ye so dutchy-looking?!

My dear friend, I'm quite certain the expression is: development in [area of expertise]

Some new armor for the Spanish, made by kanon;

tercio.png

Verbeek said:
Nice! shiny  :grin:
is that helmet a little bit too big?

Maybe, can easily be changed in OpenBRF if needed  :wink:.

Another announcement,

Bugfix is coming close. I am working on the last ones so I think that I can release it this week of my schoolwork allows it.

Helmets and armours are based on film "Alatriste" if you see it, you'll see that it was so big. There are two versions of morrion, one with, and other without feathers. On "Alatriste" I saw one soldier with morrion feathered. I think it should be dressed, for example, for captains. And the simple morrion should be dressed for regular soldiers, with the brown armour too.
It's my humble opinion ...  :smile:

Ok, I didn't remmember that... in that case, the helmet is ok.

As you say, with feathers only for captains (or Sergeants if finally the trooptree is the one I suggested), but could be better if they'd use hats like the ones that appear in "La Kermesse Héroique", film that I posted in the suggestions thread.

And for more models...

Lope de Rojas said:
About the equipment of each troop:

Lords armour example

To be fair, the Tercios didn't use a uniform, or at least, not all the soldiers of a company. Despite of the pikes, muskets and arquebus (that belonged to the army) they had to use their own equipment. As you can see in the Capitan Alatriste film (ie, the battle of Rocroi) they are not using uniform... but this is a game, and it would be really difficult to discover who is a veteran, and who is just a recruit.

Some German mercenaries (just germans? I think so...)
And other version for the Spanish riders (or even an upgrade)

Back
Top Bottom