SP Musket Era Fantasy Blue&Grey (Alternative World of North America in 1860th)

Users who are viewing this thread

TIDM2 said:
Does this mean you are going to start to resume working on this mod?

Yes, sure... Now I'm working upon replacing of castles with forts and fortresses, plus some more additional improvements (subdivision of firearms into two groups like in CWR-mod, renewing of uniforms for some units etc). As soon as all this will be completed I intend to submit the renewed B&G-version for downloading...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!
You just made my day man,bloody well done... :mrgreen:
Just in time too,before Lumos releases the Blue Stone mod...

This is so sad what such a splendid mod is dead as dead The Russian Civil war too

I was here more then a year ago and often visited this page again and did not see no any progres no even more info about this so promised project.

This was a gread mistake of the author what he switched "to help" in the Russian Civil war mod. As the result - both are dead!!

I already can not to se anymore this 0.95 version which did not changed since the Aug 25, 2009 !!!

RIP :cry:

King Augustus said:
This is so sad what such a splendid mod is dead as dead The Russian Civil war too

I was here more then a year ago and often visited this page again and did not see no any progres no even more info about this so promised project.

This was a gread mistake of the author what he switched "to help" in the Russian Civil war mod. As the result - both are dead!!

I already can not to se anymore this 0.95 version which did not changed since the Aug 25, 2009 !!!

RIP :cry:
Russian Civil war mod is not dead. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,63033.0.html

Hi all)

The mod is not dead - it's being reanimated and now I'm starting to modify it for WarBand, since the last engine allows more opportunities than the classical one))
The first screen shot from the WB: Blue & Gray

when do you think you'll have a working mod for warband?

and will you post it here in this thread or in the warbands mod area?

anyone know a good fire arm mod for me to play in the meantime single player only

Rockwell said:
Hi all)

The mod is not dead - it's being reanimated and now I'm starting to modify it for WarBand, since the last engine allows more opportunities than the classical one))
The first screen shot from the WB: Blue & Gray
Hi., I'm looking forward to play your mod for warband, with 1866 your mod was the best for 1.011 but it was incomplete in some way, so I wish you luck with you work!

Greetings, friends) Decided just to indicate, that the work upon this mod-clone continues, but quite slowly yet - I'm busy now with the porting to WB of my another mod-clone, Civil War in Russia. But I promise to submit the pilot WB_B&G version as soon as possible)

Looks like everything goes into a proper direction :wink:

US vs Estados Unidos Mexicanos

US vs IndianTerritories

Rockwell said:
Looks like everything goes into a proper direction :wink:

US vs Estados Unidos Mexicanos

US vs IndianTerritories
Ciaooooo Rockwell!!!!!
It is such a GREAT pleasure to see you around again!!!
Remember me? I asked you permission for using some of your precious things....I made 1755 Old Frontier, based on French Indian war and on The Last Of The Mohicans movie.
We actually added and created new things that might be used by you with some modification (Map, Items, weapons, etc).
Please have a look at it and please do not leave anymore for soooo long, ok??
Please keep in touch!
From your italian admirer
Gabrilduro
PS I can still remember the happiness me and my son had after we saw your WESTERN mod on M&B.....jeeees the 1ST WESTERN MOD for M&B!!!!! EPIC!!!

THIS is you in my mod....a way to thank you and your work!!! hehehe

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back
Top Bottom