BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm a little late on this, but I figured I should take a moment to actually act like a BladeCast admin here and apologize on behalf of my internet, particularly with regard to the RaTs/Moles match. Luckily most of the match was recorded, so neither PPK/Purzel's commentary nor Sj's graphics will have gone to waste. Just need to sort out how we/I'm going to upload it as it's somewhat fragmented and also potato quality. oops

The Project Leader is on Holiday so probably no NA streams this weekend. I would try to get something going but I'm working all day tomorrow  :sad:

We'll be streaming Fearless vs Freelancers this saturday at 19.30 BST! Oliveran and Viktor will be your casters and the former will also make his debut as a streamer for BladeCast!

Looking forward to it!

Meanwhile our graphic and R&D team has been hard at work creating new assets/presentation aspects for the upcoming UNAC S6 finals / ECS matches. They should all be completed in a week or two.

Now that I'm back I will be planning another Round Table as well. Stay frosty.

Fearless fought well but Freelancers are very strong.

Thank's for streaming matches,... it kind of keeps the game alive until Bannerlord release, keep up the good work :wink:

Back
Top Bottom