Better Horses Mod (v1.2) Looking for horse armour texturers!

Users who are viewing this thread

talon drools

makes me wish i weren't so inept at brf editing.
i've tried and failed, and tried again so many time i lost count.

so , i'll keep waiting for 'em, sare.

regards,
ta

that's one of my "tried and failed" efforts, sare.  told you i'm totally inept.  either version of brfedit makes me feel like a total idiot.  soooo, i'll wait.  besides, the project you're describing is much more than just the textures predak uploaded.  sooo, i'll wait.
warmest regards,
ta

Very nice saregona! The banner for this looks excellent, these horses will look awesome with gutek's polished landscape mod. Also, I have a question, will this will be open source for other modders to use?

Absolutely! I love it when other modders use my work in theirs. As long as they tell me where it's used (so i can have a look) and credit me in the mod description with a link to this thread, then I'm perfectly happy! You don't even have to ask permission to use them as is; the only thing I'd want people to ask permission for is if they want to modify the textures at all, but I'm cool with that, I'd just want to know if someone was altering my intellectual property. I think that's fair enough. :grin:

Also, I know, I am currently drooling over that mod... I will probably make a less colourfull, more realistic set of my horses just so they match gutek's perfectly, as my eventual new release will be quite saturated to match Native and GE2.5.

Once Uni is over for the year I can start working on this mod like crazy, but at the moment I have a 30 page publication to do for my Digital Design Production class. Eep.

I'll have to try this mod, and with Rus XIII installed of course. If you ever consider making some 7th century horses the WoB team would be very willing to feature them.

I love how bright and clean the Tobiano is and all the white on the horses. I have trouble making mine that white; doing something wrong with mine. @_@

All sorts of nice ones in there! I'll definitely have to use these in the mods I play. Quite the undertaking on redoing the meshes though, that will be pretty awesome. I like riding the bareback horses. X3
Maybe make myself a cremello horse. o_O I haven't done that yet; or a fleabitten....
I love it when I don't have to make horses, besides, there's something about having something awesome I didn't have to make that makes having it sweeter....

EDIT: Ooooh I just spent about a half hour or so reading through the whole thread, niiiice woooork. o.o
Redoing meshes and all that stuff, wish I could help but all I can do is recolor stuff; I don't even know where to begin when editing the actual horses. Crisp colors too. I love horses with Roached manes, tidy and out of the way but still nice looking and practical considering actually animating hair on M&B would be a serious arsepain, methinks. I think my fave is the Thoroughbred mesh. Light built and speedy but not overly fine-boned.
Whenever it's finished, I'll definitely be diving in and using it. X3
Though with the stamina restrictions- which I'll have to use(Cuz I like that sort of thing), my NPC dudes will rather rudely run a lot of horses to death. No nice ponies for them. D:<

Amazing :grin: Definetly keep this up and try getting some tips from the girl who made a bunch of extra horses.... her name escapes me at the moment.... She did some amazing work but got a bad response. :grin: She could give you a bunch of tips :grin:. Ah an i can help texture some :grin: (done quite a good amount of photoshop :grin:) PM me if you have interest in me helping.

Back
Top Bottom