Beta Reviews and Screenshots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Posting in a reply as well, some might not check the first page anymore.

In the new version there are many new features. Some of the most exciting might be the stores and indian invasions. Instead of having to craft the items by yourself, you put resources in a store and the store produces items automatically, and then other players can buy from the store. That means we now have a much better money making system than before, and something to spend money on as well. The indian invasions are pretty much what it says, natives spawning and attempting to kill every player. They do not, at least yet, attack walls to get to players inside. When they spawn and how many they are is decided in admin controls, it is not random. Another new feature is hireable bot guards, that follow you and defend you from natives. There is not an order system for them yet.
The new version features a lot of new props including fences, wagons, cannons, etc, but the most interesting of the new props are probably cannons and wagons. Cannons are placed liike any prop and when physicalized it can be interacted with. It needs very high crafting skill, something like 23 or so, so cannons will be rare. They can be loaded, no slow loading like in Mount And Musket its just one click then its loaded. It is aimed in the same way you place props. Now to the wagons. There are two wagon models. They both work the same, you can attach them to horses and place things in them.

Rigadoon said:
I really wish you can take screenshots with max graphics but still, those guns look awesome!

If only, if only.

Othurin said:
Posting in a reply as well, some might not check the first page anymore.

Frank_Zhang said:
Caesar15 said:
Is there a winchester carbine?
Nope.

that sucks

The Bowman said:
It would be useful if you can order them to attack a certain player, or defend you when attacked by another human.

That wont be coming in 0.18 unfortunately as said in the reviwer.

God dammit that is not a real quote :sad:

EDIT: I never said that it won't be in 0.18, as the testing is not the same as the released version, but it is not done yet.

Othurin said:
Lazy brony, get your facts straight. and it looks like the quotes are from me  :evil:

Ahem, one second..

tumblr_m00oxbvGoC1rnarluo1_500.jpg

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY! Shredzorz PC is working again! he started to work in TWW again and we expect it to be released in 2 - 3 weeks! sorry for delay ****ing update problem!

I couldn't help but notice that the Indians Chests were dark, but their faces were white. Is this going to be fixed?

I see a bunch of western mods with Zebra Indians, and I'm happy this is a change.

Back
Top Bottom