Best NA Regiment

Users who are viewing this thread

John Stuart said:
ADrunkenIrishman said:
Heh... lmao.

You're a funny one Nick :razz:

No need to be a rude ass... Don't get your balls in a pretzel because your regiment wasn't named. Clearly we're not the best, but we're sure as hell alot better than you  :grin:

Oi. don't be starting any ****. Just because he makes a sarcastic remark doesn't give you permission to piss all over his regiment.

DarkOmega said:
Because you said NA regiments the only regiments i have seen in the NA community preform consistency good was the 3evolts and if you look it in melee there is not much i have seen so I'd say the 89th who i was impressed by the other day.

Right in the heart.....its so beautiful  :cry:

I'd like to see some NA events held on a tuesday and a sunday. I see loads being booked for Friday and the weekend but when you are already a regular in events on these days you can see a big problem...

Well, this is escalating quickly. I think it would be best if both parties just gave it rest. In the end we are all just groups of people who enjoy playing a game together, and it doesn't need to go deeper into discussion than that.

Windbusche said:
jezza93 said:
Not the best and still quite small but the 41st Yorks are a really good bunch of guys,or was it the 14th? Had Yorks in the name :smile:
I think you're talking about the 14th Yorks, got some good friends in there. :grin:

Yep your right :smile:

Doctor Scherzando said:
Well, this is escalating quickly. I think it would be best if both parties just gave it rest. In the end we are all just groups of people who enjoy playing a game together, and it doesn't need to go deeper into discussion than that.
Doc has the right idea. It's nice discussing who can do best at what (shooting, melee, etc.) so let's keep it a friendly conversation and not bash anyone or any regiments. All regiments have potential at something given the right circumstances and variables.

John Stuart said:
ADrunkenIrishman said:
Heh... lmao.

You're a funny one Nick :razz:

No need to be a rude ass... Clearly we're not the best, but you don't have to be a ****.

Sir, I respectfully disagree with you. We're the best around and nobody is gonna keep us down.

Doctor Scherzando said:
Well I see my efforts failed quickly. Too bad, this thread could have been nice, but some people just don't know when to stop posting.

It's still nice... There were just a few issues that are now solved.

Coming past the circumstances, I would still like to read the opinions of my fellow players. Let's get back to discussing! First person to post gets some candy! Ooooo.  :smile:

Well here we go:

All regiments that play the game and respect each other are the best in NA. No rankings need to be handed out. We all know who the skilled ones are, but that doesn't mean that the others should be revered any less. That being said, simply the feat of getting a regiment off of the ground deserves an applause.

So there, all of the NA (and EU for that matter) regiments are the best, as long as they maintain a clear head, and realize that it isn't about who is better, it is about having fun. Any person who insults another regiment doesn't deserve to be a part of this community, even if they were "attacked" first. The general rule about teamkilling in the game is that you should not retaliate, and that transfers directly to matters like this.

So my actual opinion about this, despite the fact that it is not in my nature to go on about how one regiment is better than the other:
Since I believe the purpose of a regiment is to have fun (however simply put, is that not why you all joined or made regiments?), I would have to say a regiment (or regiments plural, rather) like the Reddit probably have that down pat. The Reddit Brigade may not be the most respected in the community, and sure sometimes they can be a bit trollish, but they always have a good time. I personally prefer a more serious approach to the game so I wouldn't really like it there, but I think everyone there really enjoys themselves and that is what is important.

EDIT: I know that the RB have mixed members from NA and EU, however I simply don't have another answer to give specifically for North Americans.

Doctor Scherzando said:
Well here we go:

All regiments that play the game and respect each other are the best in NA. No rankings need to be handed out. We all know who the skilled ones are, but that doesn't mean that the others should be revered any less. That being said, simply the feat of getting a regiment off of the ground deserves an applause.

So there, all of the NA (and EU for that matter) regiments are the best, as long as they maintain a clear head, and realize that it isn't about who is better, it is about having fun. Any person who insults another regiment doesn't deserve to be a part of this community, even if they were "attacked" first. The general rule about teamkilling in the game is that you should not retaliate, and that transfers directly to matters like this.

So my actual opinion about this, despite the fact that it is not in my nature to go on about how one regiment is better than the other:
Since I believe the purpose of a regiment is to have fun (however simply put, is that not why you all joined or made regiments?), I would have to say a regiment (or regiments plural, rather) like the Reddit probably have that down pat. The Reddit Brigade may not be the most respected in the community, and sure sometimes they can be a bit trollish, but they always have a good time. I personally prefer a more serious approach to the game so I wouldn't really like it there, but I think everyone there really enjoys themselves and that is what is important.

EDIT: I know that the RB have mixed members from NA and EU, however I simply don't have another answer to give specifically for North Americans.
My intentions were to actually find out who is known as the best regiment, since i didn't know.

Took a while to find it again on the MM forum, but here it is:

4398996944_2429cc74cd.jpg

That is all.

Back
Top Bottom