Beginner guide and others Guides/Strategy/gameplay

Users who are viewing this thread

In the final version of Brytenwalda

Ive never notice, but if you buy land in a city ( 2000 gold average for 1 part), in the option of the landlord when you browse in the menu of a cities,

these "lands" give you money when you own them ?

because in my weekly budget I dont see any profit from that ...

You need to visit the town to pick up the rents, that's why it doesn't show in weekly budget.

you can see it at the financial report. you can see how many land you have an you see, when you have money to take ( every 2 weeks)

More I play more I like it :smile:  vivement!  a viking expension

I have another question in fact , the lair should provide income right ?
Ive notice that into the income panel ( where they show the income from a village ), but i dont know how...

Hello all,

Recently felt the urge to reinstall M&B and do some offline slaying. Having played Brytenwalda last time I had the game installed (over a year ago, I think? Maybe more...) I checked for updates and came across this:

6. -You can be evil – you can attack castles and towns without provocation or warning. You can attracts bandits under your flag and create your evil army.
    7. -Camp Entrenchment - You can build, fortify and defend your camp.

Which left me absolutely delighted, as I'd love to play the douchebag for once instead of the knight in shiny armor who saves the realm. So, question is... how does one become a bandit king and earns his army of bandit followers?
And can I build a camp in the middle of nowhere, garrison it and launch my raids on civilization from there? (If so, how!)

You can recruite rescued prisoners, that's the only way to get bandits in your army.

Building a lair is under camp menu and it acts much like a fort.

Hello everyone. I have been playing Brytenwalda for a few weeks now and I have come across a problem that has been bugging the living hell out of me whenever I own a city or large town such as Licidfelth, Linnuis, or Bebbanburh. I have realized the towns relationship with me goes down periodically without any reason at all. This becomes very annoying when I have to go back and buy everyone a drink in the bar just to get 1 relationship point only to find out a week later the 4 or 5 times I purchased the booze over the past few days got me nowhere cause the relationship is right back where it was a few days ago. This has made keeping large amounts of cities under my control extremely difficult cause it strangles my money cause the only way to avoid this is to give them to my lords. I have had 3 cities revolt on me now and it is starting to irk me greatly. I am just wondering if I am doing something wrong with this or if it is a bug with the game itself to cause this problem?

Fenrir_Ironshield said:
Hello everyone. I have been playing Brytenwalda for a few weeks now and I have come across a problem that has been bugging the living hell out of me whenever I own a city or large town such as Licidfelth, Linnuis, or Bebbanburh. I have realized the towns relationship with me goes down periodically without any reason at all. This becomes very annoying when I have to go back and buy everyone a drink in the bar just to get 1 relationship point only to find out a week later the 4 or 5 times I purchased the booze over the past few days got me nowhere cause the relationship is right back where it was a few days ago. This has made keeping large amounts of cities under my control extremely difficult cause it strangles my money cause the only way to avoid this is to give them to my lords. I have had 3 cities revolt on me now and it is starting to irk me greatly. I am just wondering if I am doing something wrong with this or if it is a bug with the game itself to cause this problem?
place a spy (right click, 'send spy') in your city.

TML is short for The Mage Lord who is a long time member here at Taleworlds.
He's responsible for this thread on tweaking the original game: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.0.html

TML made a modification of Brytenwalda with some improvements and changes.

The Dena warriors are raiders from the area of modern Denmark, and the Jutes (in the Kent area) are also from Denmark.
They can be considered 'early' vikings, but obviously the Jutes have more in common with the Anglo-Saxons than the later Vikings.

Back
Top Bottom