Battlestar Galactica Tactical Mod - IT'S RELEASED

• Thread starter Someone_forgotten
  • Start date

Users who are viewing this thread

Just one question Ibanez.  The newest version, for 1.010, it's just you switching between batteries and main batteries right?  But looking around at the first pages of the thread, I see that you, before, made it so that you could be a viper pilot!  Why not for the newest version?

im not being a steriotype but god damn shes a girl and she did this holy ****! im downloading thhhhaaaannnkkkkyyyyyyy uuuu

*Gives cookie*

Polcherrr said:
im not being a steriotype but god damn shes a girl and she did this holy ****! im downloading thhhhaaaannnkkkkyyyyyyy uuuu

*Gives cookie*

Actually, you are being stereotypical.  But that word has gotten a bad reputation.  Stereotypes persist because they are at least somewhat accurate.  People are not rational or fair about deciding how much evidence for or against a stereotype is required, but there exists some standard of acceptable accuracy below which a stereotype cannot survive.  For example, no culture I am aware of holds a stereotype about bobcats and housecats being equally good pets. "They're all just cats" is consistently and bloodily disproven by a few moments of trying to pet a non-sedated bobcat.

So, it's fine to be amazed by Ibanez's amazing display of modding skill, and it's also fine to be amazed that a woman has chosen to develop that level of skill, as neither is common.  Where you get into trouble is if you are amazed that a woman is capable of developing those skills.

/soapbox, on topic

Hell of a pair of mods.  I'm still dumbfounded by the first version, that turned a model of horseback riding into a full 6 degree of freedom undamped spaceflight simulator. :shock:

Pode's stuff

Actually, she's not a girl. Ibanez is a dude. He just used a girl as his avatar; we all remember him from the days of Gallipoli.

Edit: Wow, big quote fail.

OK, this is some crazy work that you've done here mate    oO    OhMayGawd!

You know how they say that no one is perfect? well you managed to do *THIS* mod's infrastructure but you've focused on BSG instead of SW/ST :\ you were so close of actually being perfect.

oh well, we will love you despite of your flaws :razz:

Excellent work ibanez, if you were my neighbor I'd buy you a beer every day for a whole month.

Edit: and then take you for the AA meetings for several months after... :\

I just want to say...  I love you.  :lol:

Seriously.  I've played many mods I've loved, but this is almost a new game.  Bloody shame the Firefly mod went the way of the dinosaurs.  Now I need to look for a Stargate mod...  :idea:

Holy crap... this is Mount and Blade forums? *Double checks* Those are screenies from Mount and Blade...
Holy ****ing crap. Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom