Battle of Bucharest 2017 - Finals Format and Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Congratz Castellan and wp AE Yellow&Black. Congratz all duel winners.

I am so glad that our game finally has had a chance to become an e-sport game for that thanks to everyone who is involved, it was overall great tournament. I hope to see more of these kind of events in future. I am also so upset that i had no chance to be there and probably for the first time in my warband life i got jealous. Probably there are too many Turkish&Russian players feel same as me. I hope next time we will not have these kind of problems.

Fell asleep after the stream went down for a bit so I missed the final match but it was really awesome to watch the other 10 hours! I was blown away by how nice the studio was and the final turn of events with the winners! Thanks very much Lust and sponsors!

watching this stream i've concluded that this tourney has produced some humanity and made kancer less potent in the game. this game has always produced a very competitive, yet cancerous atmosphere (not all the time of course). and to finally see a real LAN match, i think the game will go into a better and more positive direction, maybe this will translate into bannerlord :smile:

The event was awesome, the prod of PGL was just wow, the casters did also a great job, I really liked the matchs casted by Lust and M/OGL though, M and OGL always had something interesting to say during the match. Those guys who did the interviews were also very nice, one was Sergei Klimov I believe and ye he seems to be a nice guy.

At the beginning I was a bit afraid by the 5v5 format to be boring to watch but I don't know today I enjoyed every matchs. GG Castellan for their amazing teamwork and GG to Peter for winning the duel tournament.

For the future, it would be cool to have a better cameraman, I mean everybody already know that the camera was bad. For example during the final the cameraman was on SotaMarsu view, he was alone shooting in a hiding spot while the real fight happened in another spot with almost every players of both teams involved, if I remember well that round OGL did 3 kills in the melee and that was sick.

And it would be also cool to have 5v5 proper maps like sandibush or Nord Town.

I want to see more lans now !  :party: :party:

I agree, the 5v5 was better than I expected, although the camera work could really be improved (From who is being spectated)

A thing that would make 5v5 even better is newer maps specifically designed for 5v5 gameplay.

Also I would like to apologize for the Unity comments, I came off as a **** but that wasn't my intention, I wasn't trying to bash them I was just being critical of their poor performance because I was rooting for them and they picked a hell of a time to drop the ball but it was 5am and I had been up for 24 hours after working long shift so I wasn't in the right state of mind. Unity all seem like really nice people and I genuinely felt sad about how it turned out especially after seeing them after the match, must have been heart aching for them. No disrespect meant just came off wrong.

Sorry :oops:

Great tournament, didn't even noticed how 11 hours passed, was amazing to watch.
Only thing want to point out is the need of hype casters, because I don't know what others think, but when Lust was commenting the last match it felt much more tense, competitive and overall awesome to watch even tho Castellans - AE(b) was by far much more closer match than the final.
Overall, yeah, 5v5 needs specially designed maps for it.
Also really liked the fact in both LAN finals and qualifiers that you play a lot of official matches without few weeks of preparing to every match.

Sooo, serious 5v5 community tournaments with a lot of official matches now maybe?  :razz:

Rayden_ said:
I am also so upset that i had no chance to be there and probably for the first time in my warband life i got jealous. Probably there are too many Turkish&Russian players feel same as me. I hope next time we will not have these kind of problems.
I really believe that all the organisers and the players that are participated are aware of this problem and everyone is on the same page with this problem I believe. We need to acknowledge the fact that there are some issues with visas and those kinda problems. And a time is needed to solve those kinds of bureaucratic problems.

Battle of Buchreş was a starting pıoint and from now on I hope everything is just going to be better. This tournament was a success in terms of an event that was unconventional. Both in M&B's side, LEF's side and also PGL's side. And I think M&B showed a great deal that there could be unconventional games that can be played competetively and as an Esports.

If I read Sergei Klimov's remarks correctly, we will see a lot of LAN M&B tourneys in the near future. Maybe who knows, there will be another Warband event even before Bannerlord. (Please!!!)

I think that TaleWorlds gained experience in this event and maybe we can see a bigger (or a smaller does not actually make a difference as long as there are LAN tourneys going on) event like this in Turkey. For both EU players and Russian players can attend without problems. And also TaleWorlds can be more integrated in the organisation as well. Who knows?

It was really cool to watch a LAN tournament for Mount and Blade on Twitch. Makes you want to play Native more.

Well done everyone involved, GGs to Castellans and commiserations to Unity and my Bruders.  It was a great start for Warband esports and I look forward to even better tournaments in the future.

:party:

Missed the vast majority of it due to work, but from the little I saw the quality was brilliant. Grats to my Castellan brothers and gg AE & Unity! Looking forward to it being fully on youtube  :party:

Thank you again to everybody involved, the people from Taleworlds and Sergei,... they were awesome guys, very professional and friendly.

It was really an amazing experience and I'll remember this for sure !

It was really great to see everybody, to have the opportunity to meet the players from every team and to be able to talk with them :wink:

Playing with 6 ping and in Directx9 with more than 30 fps is pretty great too ( lelelel )

I had so much fun and met great people and even if I didn't talk to everybody it was great to see all those faces ! Relax made me die of laughter, M is a really nice guy, Peter je t'aime, Purzle, Greed and Lust did an amazing job at casting and were also really friendly I enjoyed speaking with them a lot, same thing goes for OGL, Shema,... ! I was pleasantly surprised that everybody had a lot of respect for each other, there was no hate or anything, the atmosphere was really great, I loved it.

It was great, thank's for the trip, thank's for the opportunity, thank's for everything ! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom