Native Completed Battle Innovation Tournament [BIT] - SURVEY RESULTS. PAGE 53

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks very much to everyone who helped with this tournament, was loads of fun and im hoping for a season 2

gg everyone, great times,  proud of you tmwnubs

Eternal said:
1) KissMyAxe. If something worked smoothly, you can thank him. He's the undercover guy that actually did all of the work and I just showed up and took the credit. He's responsible for a lot of administrator decisions, the entire map pack, harassing server administrators, huge background work, censoring Eternal's temper and helping with the ruleset. Massive thanks to him, this tournament would not have been the success it was were it not for him.
:lol: I'm the man behind the curtain But seriously, Eternal, that's too generous you. I'm glad to have been of help. I think that you've been a fair and responsible tournament host, always staying on top of things and you deserve all the praise you get (and a little more) :smile: It was very comfortable to work with you and I appreciated you being open to suggestions and discussions, while having strong leadership and taking responsibility of the final decisions. At times, the road might have been bumpy, but I think it's fair to say that everything has worked out for the best.

Fehnor has been an invaluable help to me personally in testing the new maps introduced by BIT. It's safe to say that he is one of the most valuable assets to the competitive community. Please, appreciate and respect his work :smile:

Tavi has been there since the beginning. Moreover, it's safe to say that he was the one who started it all. Thank him.

You know that the tournament has been successful when even the grumpiest participants seemed to have been enjoying themselves. There were things that could have worked out better -- but then, which events have been perfect? I know Eternal is going to make a long-ass "Lessons learned" post afterwards, so I'm not going to go into the details... But for all the talk of the tournament being an "innovation", implications of it being some kind of joke -- it seems to have turned out to be the real deal. Go figure  :roll:

I found the perfect representation of this tournament!!!

Raven-bird-scares-dog.gif

valent69 said:

The dawg is not proud enough.  Perch him upon a throne that is supported by ivory columns in a Romanesqe style while wearing a purple robe and holding the golden scepter...and then...maybe...we're close to accurate.

Mad Dawg said:
valent69 said:

The dawg is not proud enough.  Perch him upon a throne that is supported by ivory columns in a Romanesqe style while wearing a purple robe and holding the golden scepter...and then...maybe...we're close to accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

That's all I have to say  :lol:

valent69 said:
Mad Dawg said:
valent69 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

That's all I have to say  :lol:
I concur. Gene can't be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom