Battanian women sound like grannies

Users who are viewing this thread

Goyyyio

Sergeant
Yes, I know this is a nitpick but damn the Battanian ladies sound like ladies "Hey there stranger" says a 19 yo with the voice and tone of an old decrepit woman. Like, if you were trying to get a scottish or irish accent, I don't know, I just hear a granny. Thank god it's just used as an introduction.

LOL yeah, I know what you mean, my wife - Debana, sounded so posh and sophisticated when I met her but after we were married, her voice changed to a Cockney-slang-fish merchant ! " .. Ho'dy 'ere mi Luv! .." LOL. Needless to say, I don't talk to her much .. and she doesn't care! (unlike WB)

Yes, I know this is a nitpick but damn the Battanian ladies sound like ladies "Hey there stranger" says a 19 yo with the voice and tone of an old decrepit woman. Like, if you were trying to get a scottish or irish accent, I don't know, I just hear a granny. Thank god it's just used as an introduction.
Yeah that voice is a little grating. Maybe not the best choice for Nobles...

I seem to recall some poor audio quality with some of the Sturgian Male Noble lines too, like they cut out, or are tinny sounding.

LOL yeah, I know what you mean, my wife - Debana, sounded so posh and sophisticated when I met her but after we were married, her voice changed to a Cockney-slang-fish merchant ! " .. Ho'dy 'ere mi Luv! .." LOL. Needless to say, I don't talk to her much .. and she doesn't care! (unlike WB)

Weren't all the additional voices added in like 1.1? Yeah be nice if characters kept their original voice, really shouldn't be changing. Unless I missed something culture doesn't change upon marriage for NPCs right? So why is the NPC's voice changing?

Back
Top Bottom