MP Tutorial Scenes Basic Guide On Mapping (Scene Making) In Napoleonic Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

Far as I know, I made 1-31 and 32-63. Made 1 66 for a flag. But team deathmatch is random and not using my spawn points.

Where can I get a list of all possbile var1 and var2 numbers for all objects. I would like to try to find more of other objects such as boats etc.

FearLess said:
Where can I get a list of all possbile var1 and var2 numbers for all objects. I would like to try to find more of other objects such as boats etc.

Look the dam thread...

psychopigeon said:
Is there any way to generate slightly bigger custom maps? Using the biggest size possible seems to be generating huge lag at the start of rounds

I would say try it out :wink: If things are getting black (or something else happens) you know it's not right :wink:

This tool allows you to increase the size of Warband scenes to a size you want. I recommend that you read the topic I posted. It contains information on maximum sizes of scenes and so on.

Topic: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222183.0.html

And the link that allows to generate the terrain code: http://mbcommands.ollclan.eu/terrain/

gokiller said:
FearLess said:
Look the dam thread...
I looked through the whole thread, there is nothing to do with linking the boat and the boat control together to make it drive able.

spr_mm_ship # controllable boat
var1 = Enabling boat to be controllable
  1 = Enable controlling

When you load into your game mode it should be operational. If you try and test it in scene edit mode I don't think it will work.

Before posting I tried adding Var1 = 1 Var2 = 0 to the boat and boat control. It kept loading the bar fast to drive, but it never let me control and move it. Do I have to add a number to Var2 to link them together?

Are you adding the boat and the control button? If so, it should be like the cannons, i.e you simply place the prop down and test in siege mode or whatever game mode it is and it'll work, no button needed. If you test in scene editing mode it won't work.

Could be my game is bugged, I've done everything you said. I tried playing the normal map of Fleetwood that has boats, I cannot use those either.  I was going to see if they worked outside of scene edit and if they did then run scene edit to look at it.

I'm having another problem with my siege map. When I save it over another map and copy the codes over, I get in game on the map and the size is all messed up. All my props are off to the side of the map or over water etc. How can I fix this? I tried saving it over a Siege map and a Deathmatch map.

Is there anyway to make other props destructible? I have cannons going through buildings and hitting on the other side.

Also I'm getting reports from people they hear constant sounds of Wind or Waterfalls in my maps, mostly after cannons fire.
Edit: Adding a global sound to map seemed to fix the sound glitch people were having. Still haven't found a way to make other buildings other than fort walls take damage.

sorry if i continue with my questions...but i have a problem.
I edit my map and call it: scn_mp_custom_map_1 ( i insert the entry points: 0 and 32 )
after i pass the map at the admin of the server, and i told him to do this:

A: To make it a battle map place the entry points  0 (for team one) and 32 (for team two).
To add it to the server add this line to the NW_Sample_Battle.txt file "add_map mp_custom_map_1"
( but i must put the quotes in the string? )  :neutral:

why we don't see the map in the server's map list???

The map has to be saved over another map and use its name. You also need to send him the line to add from the scenes.txt. When I gave my maps to an admin that's what he asked for.

Hello , Thanks for making this post ^^
I am Sgt Dekkers of the 79th Queen's own Cameron highlanders.
I make trainingsmap , groupfighting maps and some siege/headquarters is what I am trying ,
I placed 3 headquarter flags , saved my map (ww1 cinda map) screenshot:

I can't upload it? Can u help?

So I'm trying to make a big siege map, I can't seem to save it over the big random large maps. It keeps making random maps, does it have to be a siege map so I can play siege mode on the map? also which would be the biggest siege map if I have to?

Back
Top Bottom