Bannerlord suggestion - Assassin

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello guys

I would like to suggest to the developers, if not suggested already, to let the player take the role as an assassin, a murderer for hire. A lot of times in MB: Warband I wanted to play sort of lone wolf or small party (5-10ish) leader. I always wanted to roleplay as an assassin, and even be one for one of the kings in Calradia. The missions where the king sent you after an outlaw that was hiding in a village was always fun for me, because it was sort of what I wanted. Find someone and kill them however you like.

Of course I want a much deeper gameplay for the assassins in MB: Bannerlord. Maybe make finding your targets much harder, where they hide in big cities with a lot of people and you will have to remember the desciption of the target and name to finally find him, and manage to kill him undetected, and if you get deteced maybe the city guard will try to kill you until you manage to make it to the city exit (not allowed to press tab and exit the city, you will have to walk to the exit in game). And to even encourage being sneaky even more you can give big penalties to city relation if the player gets caught in the act.

The game could randomly generate 'enemies of the state' for the king, which he would task you to kill. After a while when you have built a very huge reputation, people could be afraid of you (if they know your identity) or you could even get contracts from other people. The NPC's that you kill could be randomly generated and if the game allows the killing of lords, you might get an extremely difficult task to kill the king of another faction.

TLDR: Add assassin role in MB: Bannerlord for lonewolf sort of gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom