Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone try to play the console version of Warband yet? I was looking for a good, honest review by good, honest people. I couldn't find that, so I came here where gold and glory is aplenty!

I see the OP hasn't been updated in a few years. Don't worry Mad, I've got the updated Warband roster.

Mad Dawg said:
Roster & Ranks

High Lord and Last Man Standing

Ron Burgundy
Outsourced Cav

Scott Ray
Matchmaking Ghost

Zerp
Still Checking In

Mad Dawg
Deceased

Angus
Apache
Badger
Blak
Egor
Facemelter
Flaming Monkey
Hawk
John Marston
Kaiser
Lokkith
Max
Paxman
Peas
Quilly
Romans
Unix
Wolf
Xeno
Silaric
Panic
FriendlyFyre
Traitor

Suriell

I may have missed a few deceased members, apologies to those gentlemen.

Calamity said:
Least the Leadership is still intact.  :party:
_90921553_pepe-trump.jpg

So Ron, I was "just checking in" on the thread and found you updated the roster.  Thanks man, been meaning to get on that.  I had to modify it a touch for accuracy but looked pretty solid. 

Mad Dawg said:
Roster & Ranks

Always listed at the top even when he's just checking in
Mad Dawg

*large gap*

Some other people I'll take a second to type their names

Scott Ray
Zero

Some other people

*just imagine me typing some names here*

Traitor

Suriell

Scrublord that when people were still playing Warband was all like "leave me alone Mad, I'm superprol33t League player and don't have time" thats been playing a little bit the past few months and finally got enough skill to possibly stand in my shadow but thinks he's some kinda HIGH LORD LAST MAN STANDING even though he organized ONE team and scheduled matches for ONE tournament which is something I did for years over countless tournaments and is all like "omg this is hard blah blah blah"

Ron Bugrandy

Get on my level, Ron.

Pfft, I stopped playing when everyone else did. Only they still tried to sign up for tournaments without any practice time (granted you guys still got me to play a few matches). Refer to our tournament record as evidence :cool:.

Sounds like a duel for justice is warranted. TO THE ARENA!

Back
Top Bottom