[B] Imperium Graecorum

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

I can help in the history of the Byzantine Empire  :wink:

I hope the next version solve the different problems ... the empty map (do not understand this ...) and other things ...

Although now I'm seeing a big job, keep it up!

Shields
roundshield1.jpg

roundshield2.jpg

wolfscutum1.jpg

wolfscutum2.jpg

Gothic Knight said:
ushockey said:
There havn't been any updates recently and I was just wondering if this mod is still being worked on.

Here you go. These are mostly low quality items(very old items) though.
808122bc8ab345a186bcdeb.jpg
agen1.jpg
Other then that, I was working on an Avar helm but I've stopped due to computer graphics failing and I probably won't be ready to model anytime soon. We have two other modelers though who are good, but Counterpoint is in the Middle East since he's in the army and Sumskillz has been recently recruited.
looks good enough but the gladius shaft should be more brownish I think

Bloodbeag said:
i know a good faction to have.

Add the Selucids they were a succesor state of alexander the great. They are located in southwest turkey and are made up of pikes,heavy infantary and scythed chariots they are macedonion but have middle eastern influence(scythed chariots)

I can help with any questions.
Out of date. The Seleucids were conquered by the Parthians by 1st Century B.C. The mod is based in 7th Century A.D after the fall of Rome. Any other suggestions are welcome though.

Hm... I've just read a few pages of this mod's all threads so far... But the 7th century you say??
So I guess that this map her
600.jpg
should be a pretty accurate map of what you're working with?? (I'm yet to try it out because of my rubbish internet..)

Kinda seems so, though some corrections I might make are:
- Avars should control more lands to the east.
- Western Turkic Khaganate should control lands of Khazars and Bulgars.
- Slavs should control much of the Balkans (unless the depicted Roman control is purely nominal).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom