{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Users who are viewing this thread

Adorius_Fanington said:
Dammit shped. I really, really hope you are joking or really, really hope you are referring to the people that have been impersonating myself, HoG_Geralt_of_Rivia and HoG_PewPew, all of whom have not been part of HoG for weeks now, except for me of course. A group of about 3 people have been using our exact names and teamkilling. I know one of them to be "Hootch" who usually plays PW.
As for the new players in HoG, South does seem to not care about skill whatsoever when recruiting.

A few of yous are alright. Bobkatter, peter . can't say the same for you you came around the time i left and i haven't seen you on much. However the rest of HoG aka Mandonmess or whatever, terrorbite are just a real pain in the ass. Trolling seems to have transformed and taken to a whole new level of verbal insult flung back and forth.

Adorius_Fanington said:
Dammit shped. I really, really hope you are joking or really, really hope you are referring to the people that have been impersonating myself, HoG_Geralt_of_Rivia and HoG_PewPew, all of whom have not been part of HoG for weeks now, except for me of course. A group of about 3 people have been using our exact names and teamkilling. I know one of them to be "Hootch" who usually plays PW.
As for the new players in HoG, South does seem to not care about skill whatsoever when recruiting.

I know Hootch. We were in the same F&S clan for sometime. Then I left, but he doesn't seem like a troll to me, he was quite highly ranked in my old F&S clan. :???:

why was SRBIJA ban ? let me tel yu .   . .
RACISEM., not hing mor;,. i violat off humen rites
i wil represent AFE_SRBIJA_STRONG in the internationel criminel cort wear tail world is beeng charge for war crimes
thenks ~ lawyre

Duel Tournament 2v2
Saturday Night 26Th May 7.30-9.30pm

Factions,
Nords vs Sarranids
Vaegris vs Rhodocks

Same as before-
Give Name:
Screenshot of player:
2V2 Teammate:
Faction preference:

Tournament Rules

•  Matches will be first to seven.
•  Each player must use 1 handed weapon and shield, two handed weapons are not allowed
•  One stack of any throwing weapon
•  Cash set to 1500, players free to choose their Armour value.

One-hander and shield?
Throwing weapons?
Armour?

Do you really expect anyone to want to join this?

Back
Top Bottom