{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Users who are viewing this thread

Have you seen this man?

Reachchampxx_zpsdaa38fe0.jpg

it's not me. i properly don't play anymore. haven't since i tried livestreaming in jan last year. pretty sure that's a face thorn or myself used, though.

yes good players are worth watching once in a while

there will be a big die down in the players the 1st day Bannerlords comes out,  only the true hero`s stay

archersdeath_zps16cadf3c.jpg

Life without honour leads to death without mercy.
For it is better to eat the vomit of a dead dog than leave such weakness of character unpunished.
So speaketh our lord Gondor.
Here endith the lesson, lo.

In order to help build up the community. This thread is now linked to on the NordInvasion community forum.

http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,9168.0.html

Barristan said:
In order to help build up the community. This thread is now linked to on the NordInvasion community forum.

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php/topic,9168.0.html

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

kill yourself.

Wow... I was warned that this thread was poisonous... I had no idea just how poisonous. Clearly I have stumbled upon a real brains trust.

Son0fApollo said:
Barristan said:
Wow... I was warned that this thread was poisonous... I had no idea just how poisonous. Clearly I have stumbled upon a real brains trust.

Relax, what's the deal with Nord Invasion, I've been told its the best mod for
Warband.

Autoblock activated...

It's essentially like the invasion mod with persistent characters and different classes.  You get better skills and money to buy better gear the more nords you kill.  Getting a high level character with top gear requires ample grinding.  Mostly it comes down to finding a choke point, having a shield tank take the brunt of the assault while 2H, Polarms and ranged players take out the bulk of the invaders.  Maybe at the top level the gameplay is a little more varied, I've never bothered to get that far.

Back
Top Bottom