[Arena Mod] Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Pwn-A-Lot said:
Emperor Milton said:
_Benedict_ said:
1 - Copy (and overwrite) scenes.txt in your Mount&BladeFolder/Modules/Native
2 - Copy (and overwrite) scn_quick_battle_1.sco in your Mount&BladeFolder/Modules/Native/Sceneobj

Just for clarification, you mean the Mount&Blade Warband folders right?
May be stupid question but want to be extra sure........ *Great now everybody is gonna think I'm a total idiot *facepalm* DANG IT!!!
Yes and yes =D

:lol:

Yes and no, just because I have my fair share of dumb questions. *remembers how he forgot what a port was*

@ SIr Pwn-A-Lot and Archevious Thanx

And could I not be banned from this server anymore, I didn't know that their was no ranged allowed......... wait a minute... OH  :shock: archers are only allowed in the towers.... my bad :razz:

Kill two dudes with a crossbow and you get banned.... lovely.

Maybe this arena needs a place for cavalry to duel. Should look like a tournament place.
And I love the improvements Iberon did on that map. You should implement them, Benedict.

Here are some screenshots:

Several players posing amongst the mess:

mb84.jpg

Unlimited Corpses + Small Area + Deathmatch =

mb87.jpg

Again, could it be possible for me to not be banned on that server anymore. Starting to bug me..... try to get on big BANNED FROM SERVER sign greets me. Kinda stupid if first time on the server you kill a few guys with ranged and you get banned. Especially if no one tells you that its melee only that round.

I like the map but I have a suggestion. Is it possible to put a pit and a ladder over it on the ground so we could have duels there. Basically the tower with the ladder but we wouldn't have to climb up.

Nosfe said:
I like the map but I have a suggestion. Is it possible to put a pit and a ladder over it on the ground so we could have duels there. Basically the tower with the ladder but we wouldn't have to climb up.

I'm not sure if it can be done, but the overall idea is good.
I meant the towers for archery, indeed, but having a place like a small ladder to fight on (and where you can fell from) is very funny, as Iberon showed.

So..we'll find something :smile:

@ banned guy: you should be unbanned now. Next time listen to the people asking you to stop.

@ baboon: it's not difficult, i've used the built-in map editor.

Thanks for all the testing and comments.

_Benedict_ said:
Nosfe said:

I'm not sure if it can be done, but the overall idea is good.
I meant the towers for archery, indeed, but having a place like a small ladder to fight on (and where you can fell from) is very funny, as Iberon showed.

I'll have a go, I was going to try and design a map from scratch (Completely new base terrain rather than re-using the ruined fort map). Depending on how things go is there anything you think will be good on said map?

Its cool but nobody playing it. I also thing you shoulc have a horse pen where you can get more horses. Also you should make it so we have a judge for jousting 2 points if to the head 1 point to the chest 3 points if killed. Also so they dont die you could have a jousting place where you can pick up new lances. But these lance do less damage so they dont kill the horsemen in one hit or they would always get 3 points and win.

Nice map thnks for the great addon

Back
Top Bottom