Are the forums dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

I am returning after a long gap in forum activity excited for the full release. I was last around closer to the start of EA. Where did everyone go lol. I feel like some of the forums that are normally extremely active havent seen any posts or comments in months. Have the forums died out?

The only people that are excited about the release, after a long EA, are the new console players.
But I have to admit that I expected more forum activity, including here in off-topic.
Where are the newbies complaining about women in the Feminism thread? Where are the alt-right kids claiming conspiracies in the world news thread? The shy kids asking about dating advice and getting sex tips instead?
Well, I can tell you they are on Reddit and all playing on consoles, because why go somewhere else?

Plenty of pc players, who are interested in full conversion mods, on Discord. These forums mainly retain older generations who started with M&B/Warband - over time some of us grow out of games and depart and a few of us never grow up. :smile:
The Age of the Master Race is over. The Time of the Console Casual has come.
No, really, once we die, it's all going to be easy mode action optimized for controllers and the UN is doing nothing about it.

The only people that are excited about the release, after a long EA, are the new console players.
But I have to admit that I expected more forum activity, including here in off-topic.
Where are the newbies complaining about women in the Feminism thread? Where are the alt-right kids claiming conspiracies in the world news thread? The shy kids asking about dating advice and getting sex tips instead?
Well, I can tell you they are on Reddit and all playing on consoles, because why go somewhere else?
Just alt-left radicals like you. But answer is simple, people moved on to discord, twitter, tictoc, fb and other media. Forum is not the way new generation talk to each other.

Back
Top Bottom