Archive: Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolba

Here you can report any bugs or errors, what you found while playing mod. A screenshot of bug is welcome.

Okay, bugs:

Patrick, (again):

The dialogue works fine, but at the end a battle starts:

I decided to attack him and got this:

I took him prisoner and this followed:

And you still have a lot of bridges in the sea (south of England), but I suppose they're all the bridges you've burned  :smile:

Am I the only one who have the enter things in town bugs?

Leaving door or Bardic cycle leads to Bardic cycle. Leaving Lords hall also.

Enter the arena at Halmar gave me game-ending crash.
The same happend at the Brithon town in Ireland "Caerwent" as I tried to enter the horsemaster.

A bug or am I doing something wrong?

Meneldur said:
Am I the only one who have the enter things in town bugs?

Leaving door or Bardic cycle leads to Bardic cycle. Leaving Lords hall also.

Enter the arena at Halmar gave me game-ending crash.
The same happend at the Brithon town in Ireland "Caerwent" as I tried to enter the horsemaster.

A bug or am I doing something wrong?

Any error messages while entering arena and horsemaster?

Title is RGL Warning:

Unable to find mesh 2warhorse      -this is horsemaster

Arena: Assertion failed
Program:  D:razz:rogramme\960\mount&blade.exe
File:.\src\agent.cpp
Line:559

Expression: grond_quad

then the stuff about c++documentation and retry

Sorry if I am ignorant on this........

But has the map changed from previous versions which were essentially England? .......... Now its kind of a U shaped map with snowlands at bottom and lots of original town names kept from MandB vanilla .960???

Tell me if that is as supposed to be... I remember before the game had London and it had all of England and the vikings as well....

Is it or is it not a bug?

When wearing Caligae sandals your legs disappear and also when your sword is sheathed you have a mighty big sword rather than the smaller one you have bought.

Asterix said:
Sorry if I am ignorant on this........

But has the map changed from previous versions which were essentially England? .......... Now its kind of a U shaped map with snowlands at bottom and lots of original town names kept from MandB vanilla .960???

Tell me if that is as supposed to be... I remember before the game had London and it had all of England and the vikings as well....

Is it or is it not a bug?

This is NOT a bug. The mod is still WIP and I'm partially changing town names.

When wearing Caligae sandals your legs disappear and also when your sword is sheathed you have a mighty big sword rather than the smaller one you have bought.

Fixed.

another bug I found was that when ever you do any type of quest to collect a debt from one of the lords you take the debt from the lord but it doesn't update the quest to say its complete.

I'm playing on m&b .90, and I can't go anywhere...Im stuck on the ocean and on the small island halmar is on. Help?

i just downloaded it and looks great but when i try to play it it says ''unable to open file: CommonRes/human_anim.brf

Didn't you read it?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,50271.msg1299003.html#msg1299003

Do it now, before I'll become furious.

Okay, just started testing today. Started out fine. Knocked out 6 thugs and took them prisoner. I went into Reyvadin and to the tavern and didn't find a slave trader. Talked to the bartender and saw the option to see if he bought slaves. He said, "Sure, let me see what you have." Or something like that. It didn't work so I left. I sold some armor in the armor shop and went to sell some weapons. I clicked it and got an RGL error saying "Cannot find mesh dart" and the game crashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom