[Archive] Bug Reports/ Crashes [Read OP]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just part of a unfinished quest...
Part of the unfinished dwarf faction...
Not a bug. Dwarf "heads" are different from human and elves, and some helmets will NOT 'fit' of dwarfs.

I didn't mean to make it sound that as if I didn't realise it wasn't finished, I just thought I'd report where it was at. Sorry if it sounded like, "omg this was out of place by an inch, fix!!!!!11!!!!!!!1111" Anyway, from what I've seen it looks great. I can't wait for it to be polished and ready for me to sink many many hours into, like the last version.

There was one other thing I forgot, the towers in the area have the mesh showing. 

If I find something else not reported already, I'll post it on that 1.7 bug post in your Perisno forum unless you say otherwise. :smile:

It's fine. I just made sure everybody knew that those were simply not finished, and don't really need to be reported. But It's always good to make sure :smile:

Posting on that thread would be great, if you can.

Perisno 0.7 bug report.

Spelling Errors:
-Hutning Spear
-Strong Ale (doesn't make sense)
-Heavy Light Pila (doesn't make sense)
-Tolraninan Winged Mace
-Grean/Black Surcoat With Mail
-Paladins Hood
-Riders Armor
-Milanese Armour
-Knights Plate
-Riders Padded Armor

Other bugs:
-Mailed Plate Armor is glowing.

Why is there no font in 0.7?

Easy fixes.

I am not sure why the new font is not showing up that is weird. LoS, can you try and use the font you once used (I applied the same one) to see if it would work at your end?

so I am some weird problem that small party start chase my band of 115...
PpFCE.jpg
yw_G8.jpg
QVX2e.jpg

deryoung said:
so I am some weird problem that small party start chase my band of 115...
PpFCE.jpg
yw_G8.jpg
QVX2e.jpg

You jumped in to "help" an outlaw, maybe it was fighting some faction you were at war with
or wolf/eagle/etc knights you disliked more than the outlaws you were "helping".  If
you would have gotten a small faction boost, instead of one subclass outlaws liking you
all of them seem pegged at faction    (unsigned)(-1), where that faction was improperly converted
from a (int)(0).    unsigned(-1) looks like (65K+1) instead of (-1), so you're now a magnet.
I guess that doesn't make sense to gamers, but its a typecast error from one number type to another
in the code.  Been there, done that, too many times...

blast, I think I downed the bug forum server trying to upload attach a savegame.
  note to self, upload to google drive, flag it public, link to bug forum, should be less than 128 bytes.

The prisoners dissappearing happen exactly at midnight, the same time troops get update for training.

gsanders said:
blast, I think I downed the bug forum server trying to upload attach a savegame.
  note to self, upload to google drive, flag it public, link to bug forum, should be less than 128 bytes.

The prisoners dissappearing happen exactly at midnight, the same time troops get update for training.
Is everybody experiencing the prisoners disappearing at midnight?

Maximilionarie said:
Perisno 0.61

While hiring troops from the freelancer, the player can go over his/her party limit.
Also, the same when you hire the Perisno Pilgrims.
I'm not sure about whether it is in Perisno or MelsPerisno, but they cost 7000 aurums!!! 7000! Whatever the party size, it costs 7000 - and they go over the limit.
Thanks

Joshua Ryde said:
Maximilionarie said:
Perisno 0.61

While hiring troops from the freelancer, the player can go over his/her party limit.
Also, the same when you hire the Perisno Pilgrims.
I'm not sure about whether it is in Perisno or MelsPerisno, but they cost 7000 aurums!!! 7000! Whatever the party size, it costs 7000 - and they go over the limit.
Thanks
If you are playing MelsPerisno please make sure the same bug occurs in the original Perisno mod otherwise we might try to fix something that isn't broken, which would result in hours of endless "what the hell is wrong... why can't i fix this" :razz:
Simply put, when someone edits the mod without the module system thing are prone to happen (POP fans know this all to well) I am not saying this is what happens here but I am thinking that's the case :smile:

Maximilionarie said:
Perisno 0.61

I think most freelancer bugs have been fixed for 0.7

I've not experienced the Escaping Prisoners bug in either MelsPerisno or Perisno, unless one is talking about:

1) Captured nobles escaping (not a bug)

2) Recruited prisoners deserting (not a bug)

MelanieWard said:
I've not experienced the Escaping Prisoners bug in either MelsPerisno or Perisno, unless one is talking about:

1) Captured nobles escaping (not a bug)

2) Recruited prisoners deserting (not a bug)
No, it's about common prisoners.
Can be foraging somehow involved in this?

And also some old nasty bug returns. ALL heroes, except lords, can be recruited to your party when rescued from captivity (high chance of succesfull recruitment) or when you help someone in battle against them (very low chance to capture but it still exists, dialogue option about recruitment appears, even if it's not when capturing same hero in 1 vs 1 combat). It's actual for both 0.61 and test 0.7 versions.
Nibor have 2(!) Darkforest bows and quite low skill in archery (is it to prevent makedonian style shooting with bows? :grin: )

Ah yes; not sure if it is a bug, but i recently took a castle which had the "High Dragon Priestess of the Amara" prisoner. I was able to recurit her as a companion..she is really good :razz:

Joshua Ryde said:
Ah yes; not sure if it is a bug, but i recently took a castle which had the "High Dragon Priestess of the Amara" prisoner. I was able to recurit her as a companion..she is really good :razz:

That sounds like a bug.  She is flagged as No Capture.

MelanieWard said:
Joshua Ryde said:

That sounds like a bug.  She is flagged as No Capture.

Well then...i have a bug to report :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom