[Archive] Bug Reports/ Crashes [Read OP]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is pretty huge, but I remenber that someone already had some strange thing who pop up around day 300...
Maybe those bugs are linked...

I have a bug with claimant of Reich,i have captured Arendal from Maccavia as Reichs lord and met the claimant in tavern,to test thing i rebeled with him and went to Ysmirala castle to try persuade a friend to defect,after i left castles menu i got new one about capturing Arendal and sharing the spoils.Then after leaving any castle or town i always got a menu wtih captured Arendal or the particular castle i was in right now.

Bug Report Persino 0.611(hotfix):

I married the lord that I was freelancing for, and the only way to be released from him was to rebel against him which left me with a severe relationship and honor rating hit, making cooperation a lot harder.

MaHuD said:
Bug Report Persino 0.611(hotfix):

I married the lord that I was freelancing for, and the only way to be released from him was to rebel against him which left me with a severe relationship and honor rating hit, making cooperation a lot harder.
Woa... never heard that one :razz: quite a twist. Hopefully this is fixable. Thanks for reporting.

This really is an awesome Mod, great work to everyone involved.

I can live with all the minor bugs, but there is one major bug which is really annoying....

I have completed global conquest, including destroying the Zann empire and most of the marauding random armies, however I just can't eliminate all of the Lords running around by themselves...

They keep raiding and looting my villages and this has become really boring trying to hunt them down 1 at a time especially given they have no armies.....

If they have nowhere left on the map to respawn, why aren't they just eliminated from the game?
also, the villages go from *BEING RAIDED* to *LOOTED* way too quickly, especially given that there is only *ONE LORD WITH NO ARMY* attempting to raid a Village....Whenever I attempt to raid a village mono au mono, the villagers grab their pitchforks and put up a fight...

Is this going to be changed in version 7.0?

Many thanks.
Uber <3 XXX

This is something we can't change because it's a Native behavior. There are possible solutions like try to completely destroy the faction, or send patrols to the places.

The town of Grund has it outer walls underground in my game and no fighters from both sides can go inside or outside the city.Still the archers from defenders can wipe all atackers after a time because they are just standing near their spawn.

I had same story with zann vanguard and Onishis army after their faction elimination,however they turned back from player facction to enemies after few weeks.

habeo123 said:
This is something we can't change because it's a Native behavior. There are possible solutions like try to completely destroy the faction, or send patrols to the places.

Thank you habeo for your reply. :smile:

Is there a way to destroy a faction without capturing all of their Lords?...
I have taken all of the Castles and Villages, but when a remaining Lord gets beaten by one of my patrols, he escapes, which is making this game go on forever. :sad:

Baralgin said:
The town of Grund has it outer walls underground in my game and no fighters from both sides can go inside or outside the city.Still the archers from defenders can wipe all atackers after a time because they are just standing near their spawn.

I had same story with zann vanguard and Onishis army after their faction elimination,however they turned back from player facction to enemies after few weeks.

I had the same problem with Grund, and my men wouldn't follow me inside the city.

You have to take out the enemy by yourself..
(I actually like this bug, consider a test of your true bravery). :smile:

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but I am having instant crash issues when entering the battlefield with General Chingis. I'm not sure if its the actual general or if its possibly the Zann Ronin? I'm not sure if he is the only one with the ronin or not, but that seems to be one of the only destinguishing factors I can find so far. I have tried multiple times to fight his army and on different graphic settings as well, but all ctd. I do run my game in the highest graphical settings possible and so far I don't crash on anything else and besides the few minor bugs that have already been mentioned, the game runs quite well!

*The crash seems to only apply to open map battlefield, not castle sieges*

I changed the battle limit to 30 to begin the battle and no crash and after being in the battle screen, changed it back to the full amount of available soldiers and had no issue. So its an easy way around the possible Zann Ronin ctd. Anyways, thanks for the advice! :smile:

Hi, guys.
I can't launch the game. Version 0.5 worked just fine.
It seems the textures won't load. I have tried tickin/unticking load textures on demand.
What is wrong?

tdogg34 said:
I changed the battle limit to 30 to begin the battle and no crash and after being in the battle screen, changed it back to the full amount of available soldiers and had no issue. So its an easy way around the possible Zann Ronin ctd. Anyways, thanks for the advice! :smile:

I'm glad it worked for you. :smile:

kjeltringen said:
Hi, guys.
It seems the textures won't load. I have tried tickin/unticking load textures on demand.
What is wrong?

Have you deleted all of 0.5 before installing 0.6??
Have you installed the 0.6 patch and 0.61 hotfix patch?

If so, have you checked this thread >>>>>
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,284939.0.html

I also had texture issues and I ticked *force single threading* (If you have multiple cores in your CPU) in my configuration menu and it worked for me.

Good luck mate. :smile:

Has there been any issues with playing Perisno on newer video cards?  The only difference between the time I used to play it and recently when I tried to play Perisno again is my upgraded video card from a rather dated card to a GTX 770.  I can still play vanilla Warband but when I try to play Perisno, anything past the main menu crashes the game.  I used to play a bunch last year so the only explanation I can think of is the graphics card change.

Snayke said:
Has there been any issues with playing Perisno on newer video cards?  The only difference between the time I used to play it and recently when I tried to play Perisno again is my upgraded video card from a rather dated card to a GTX 770.  I can still play vanilla Warband but when I try to play Perisno, anything past the main menu crashes the game.  I used to play a bunch last year so the only explanation I can think of is the graphics card change.
I don't see why it should be a issue. I think it might have something to do with your version, or you patched the mod wrong. I assume you played 0.5 on your old graphics card?

Uber Uther said:
kjeltringen said:
Hi, guys.
What is wrong?

Have you deleted all of 0.5 before installing 0.6??
Have you installed the 0.6 patch and 0.61 hotfix patch?

If so, have you checked this thread >>>>>
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,284939.0.html

I also had texture issues and I ticked *force single threading* (If you have multiple cores in your CPU) in my configuration menu and it worked for me.

Good luck mate. :smile:

Thanks for the help. didn't work though. Removed 0.5, and I have an 8 core 3.10 ghz pc with 8 ram. Shouldn't be performance, maybe some corrupt files? Have ticked/ unticked every box and treid differents settings, still the textures won't load

Everytime I start a new game, I make the character, background, spend the points etc, which all goes without any problems.
However, once I have done that and start the intro part (in the town where you have to defeat the bandit and then talk to the merchant), the merchant doesn't talk to me. He doesn't have any clothes on, except for nomad boots and attacks me with his fists.
After this, I am stuck in the alley. I can't leave with tab (I get a message "You can't leave now"), I can only just walk around a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom