• Russia

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • Saxony

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Portugal

Votes: 6 3.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Grenades need to be added in to A. Destroy atleast 1/2 of Health if within 3 foot radius and 100% health within 1 foot radius. However they should be mainly used for taking down annoying fortifications.

Von Strauss said:
Grenades need to be added in to A. Destroy atleast 1/2 of Health if within 3 foot radius and 100% health within 1 foot radius. However they should be mainly used for taking down annoying fortifications.

I'm not so sure that there is any way to make them more effective at taking down those fortifications more easily than conventional weapons without having them over powered. Though, if it were possible to have them deal large amounts of damage only to fortifications, that would be wonderful.

I would be quite a happy Grenadier, and cause my good friend McCann much sadness :mrgreen:

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
they should not be able to be used against players. they should only be able to clear fortifacations because people sometimes make impregnable forts using them.
Probably that would be VERY hard to make work with the MaB engine...

AK said:
AdmiralNelson6262 said:
they should not be able to be used against players. they should only be able to clear fortifacations because people sometimes make impregnable forts using them.
Probably that would be VERY hard to make work with the MaB engine...
Not at all.

Would it be possible to have a few second delay after the grenade hits the ground before it blows up?

That way it would be useful for killing campers, but people couldn't just jump in the air, throw a bomb at their feet and kill everyone.

Ok, first of all, I haven't actually played the mod yet, waiting to download it on my desktop. But I have some suggestions about how it could work. How about you make it take a long animation to use, plus have a delay so that players could get away if they so wished. That way a player could also target throwers before it is thrown. The long animation would also give warning, to allow for either a charge or withdrawal. I think that might be pretty nice. Really looking forward to it, by the way.

Lets make it realistic:

Grenades should do quite a bit of damage, but there's a chance they'll go off before you throw them, if you hold them for too long, and it's more than likely it'll roll back down to you & kill you.

Grenades were for attacking sieges anyway:
Whene'er we are commanded to storm the palisades,
Our leaders march with fusees, and we with hand grenades.
We throw them from the glacis, about the enemies' ears.
Sing tow, row, row, row, row, row, the British Grenadiers.

So maybe destroying fortifications is the best use for them :smile:

I like the Q key. Its in a good place and I'm used to it from mmod. C is second up, not bad, worked well enough for CoD WaW. ctr is horrible! Why? Its hard to get to while your left hand is on the WSAD keys.

i think it should be c, like used in most other games. i die alot because i accidenlty hit q instead of w and then im stuck kneeling in a melee fight and i cant move and while im trying 2 get up im getting beaten on by a bayonet or sword...... C would be the best key

Ctrl. My pinkie naturally goes there, and with Q, I always end up hitting 1 by mistake.

Back
Top Bottom