an exploit, that I just found

Users who are viewing this thread

AxeMaster3 said:
Its not an exploit, but rather a cheat. I havn't ever saw it discussed so I will bring it up here.

When I was making the character Lance for the video, I used a character that was already made. I did the save as option.
When I went to change his name I accidently hit ctrl/L instead of shift/L.
To my suprise he went from level 1 to level 10. In testing it works on companions too.

So after 2000 hours of PoP I find Ctrl/L is to raise levels at a time.

I thought I would share, for those like me who didn't Know...

So after countless hours of M&B original

and even more countless hours of Warband

and even MORE countless hours of POP

I find this out.

Heads.... WIll..... ROLL  :twisted:

Companions? Light your torches  :twisted:

AxeMaster3 said:
Its not an exploit, but rather a cheat. I havn't ever saw it discussed so I will bring it up here.

When I was making the character Lance for the video, I used a character that was already made. I did the save as option.
To my suprise he went from level 1 to level 10. In testing it works on companions too.

This is like the equivalent of the apple in Assassin's Creed... the power!!!

Knight Silaric said:
AxeMaster3 said:

This is like the equivalent of the apple in Assassin's Creed... the power!!!

Is there a level cap? Level 100 super companions ftw. Use console to give them emerald rune bows and ruby rune bastard swords wahahaha.

its true ctrl+L is a great cheat i discovered it on my own and it made powerleveling much quicker... :grin:
no level cap by the way ctrl+L goes up to LV62 then its infinite level cheat (LV 2084 :twisted: )

if u get 10 companoins maxed out level wise and just have them in your party anything will run away from you

AxeMaster3 said:

Wow, I am shocked this isnt out there in the common cheat compilations.

idle note I gave Ansen the infinite level thing and then the next time we went into battle together, even though I was king, I wasn't in command he was!! And he wasn't even a vassal, but still a companion. weird but awesome.

Back
Top Bottom