An Address to the Community

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well written! I've always admired your skill in leading the 91st being an ex member myself, even though not always agreeing with your decisions and posts I definitely support this unban request! Best of luck!

I will reply on a point by point basis and in italics.

The title is a little bit odd, but I couldn't find anything more appropriate. So, I guess I'll cut straight to the point. It's been about three weeks since my ban from the FSE forum, give or take a few days. In that time I've been able to reflect on the way in which I acted and I must admit, that my ban was just and fair. The way in which I continuously insighted arguments was disgraceful for a leader of such an established regiment like that of the 91st. The manner in which I consistently targeted members of the community with abusive message and or trolling was also disgraceful and for that I apologise.

Your ban was unfair, and ridiculous although I understand why you are capitulating here. They banned you because they could, rather how they reserved the 51st name except the community is not an avid fan of yours thus they got away with doing so.

To Deo, Reflex, and Rejenorst (And any other moderator I'm forgetting) I made your job more difficult then it needed to be, one which you do free of charge and I commend you for that, because well without you the community forums would just be a medium for trolls to insight arguments and insult other players. I ignored countless warnings that you gave me on the FSE forums, and continued to troll and insight arguments, a foolish mistake. For that I again apologise. 

Rejenorst is undoubtedly a 'nice guy', however, the other two seem to relish the power that they have and this is more-so aimed at Deofuta. The countless warnings for defending yourself were a joke and again a sign of them shutting you up - do you really think they will unban you after finally silencing you in a "fair" manner?

Recent events within my own regiment have highlighted the errors in my ways and I now see how wrong I really was. If I had of looked at myself say five or six months ago, I never would of thought I would of been capable of such harassment and trolling. I don't know what nugget in my brain encouraged me to act in the manner that I did.

I feel as though you are chastising yourself for nothing, for if someone pokes you in the eye, the eye waters. Aldemar poked you and you punched him in the nose, and that is how it goes in the real world.

Moreover, the 84e who oh so ardently argued for my banning seem to not to be such angels themselves. After banning me from the 84e Siege Server, for no apparent reason pertaining to their server rules, they seem to believe they are immune vigilantes that can go about condemning or antagonising 91st members and their threads on the grounds that '91st are the bad guys'. Their actions are completely hypocritical if they think they stand for maturity in the community. One example is the flaming and spamming of our regimental thread, continuously despite warnings, in the belief that they'd probably not be punished. I refer to:

84e have always been this way, they draw the sword and then wonder why the other drew and worked to slay them. Aldemar is, and I said it in the past; an idiot of the highest grade. I remember him all to well from my time in the 1er. Aldemar withdrew from the 'IFA' on the grounds of 1er being more prestigious than 84e which has to be the most ridiculous reasoning I have ever heard and it truly does show what his personality is or was like. To be brief, he certainly is not a 'nice-guy'.

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=47.msg101251#msg101251,
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=47.msg101283#msg101283
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=47.msg101307#msg101307
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=47.msg101323#msg101323
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=47.msg101325#msg101325.

I really hope that the community takes a hard look at this regiment and consider enforcing similar constraints as have been on myself if they continue. They don't care for peace of the community, just to antagonise and provoke rival regiments, causing disharmony. That is one thing I will not apologise for, I'm not singling the 84e out as a whole, it's mainly just Aldeamar who advocated my ban and then an "embargo" on the 91st. Though the ban was to an extent justifiable, Aldeamar protested for it for seemingly personal reasons and then proceeded to commit the exact same offences that I did to get banned, slightly hypocritical if you ask me. I don't really want 84e coming on this thread and arguing against this as this threads intention is not to create an argument and or flame war.

Yes, Aldemar is a vicious, stupid and mendacious individual whom is also a coward. If Aldemar (and others) told the truth for one day, their regiments would fall apart.

To the community as a whole, to all those I trolled and or harassed, I offer you my deepest apology and regret. I'm sorry for the way I acted, I'm sorry for the way I mistreated people and I'm sorry for all the trolling. So I would ask you the community and the Moderators, for one final chance to prove myself. I humbly request an unban from the forum (FSE one that is) and acceptance of some sort into the community. I am sorry and I give the community my word, that if unbanned I will refrain from the activities in which I partook in.

In summary, I'm sorry for my actions and I wish to once again be part of the community. This thread is not meant to antagonise anyone and I would appreciate if people looking for arguments refrained from posting.

I hope you get unbanned but I also know that they will not unban you due to some perceived vendetta.

lolSid said:
I will reply on a point by point basis and in italics.

The title is a little bit odd, but I couldn't find anything more appropriate. So, I guess I'll cut straight to the point. It's been about three weeks since my ban from the FSE forum, give or take a few days. In that time I've been able to reflect on the way in which I acted and I must admit, that my ban was just and fair. The way in which I continuously insighted arguments was disgraceful for a leader of such an established regiment like that of the 91st. The manner in which I consistently targeted members of the community with abusive message and or trolling was also disgraceful and for that I apologise.

Your ban was unfair, and ridiculous although I understand why you are capitulating here. They banned you because they could, rather how they reserved the 51st name except the community is not an avid fan of yours thus they got away with doing so.

To Deo, Reflex, and Rejenorst (And any other moderator I'm forgetting) I made your job more difficult then it needed to be, one which you do free of charge and I commend you for that, because well without you the community forums would just be a medium for trolls to insight arguments and insult other players. I ignored countless warnings that you gave me on the FSE forums, and continued to troll and insight arguments, a foolish mistake. For that I again apologise. 

Rejenorst is undoubtedly a 'nice guy', however, the other two seem to relish the power that they have and this is more-so aimed at Deofuta. The countless warnings for defending yourself were a joke and again a sign of them shutting you up - do you really think they will unban you after finally silencing you in a "fair" manner?

Recent events within my own regiment have highlighted the errors in my ways and I now see how wrong I really was. If I had of looked at myself say five or six months ago, I never would of thought I would of been capable of such harassment and trolling. I don't know what nugget in my brain encouraged me to act in the manner that I did.

I feel as though you are chastising yourself for nothing, for if someone pokes you in the eye, the eye waters. Aldemar poked you and you punched him in the nose, and that is how it goes in the real world.

Moreover, the 84e who oh so ardently argued for my banning seem to not to be such angels themselves. After banning me from the 84e Siege Server, for no apparent reason pertaining to their server rules, they seem to believe they are immune vigilantes that can go about condemning or antagonising 91st members and their threads on the grounds that '91st are the bad guys'. Their actions are completely hypocritical if they think they stand for maturity in the community. One example is the flaming and spamming of our regimental thread, continuously despite warnings, in the belief that they'd probably not be punished. I refer to:

84e have always been this way, they draw the sword and then wonder why the other drew and worked to slay them. Aldemar is, and I said it in the past; an idiot of the highest grade. I remember him all to well from my time in the 1er. Aldemar withdrew from the 'IFA' on the grounds of 1er being more prestigious than 84e which has to be the most ridiculous reasoning I have ever heard and it truly does show what his personality is or was like. To be brief, he certainly is not a 'nice-guy'.

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=47.msg101251#msg101251,
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=47.msg101283#msg101283
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=47.msg101307#msg101307
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=47.msg101323#msg101323
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=47.msg101325#msg101325.

I really hope that the community takes a hard look at this regiment and consider enforcing similar constraints as have been on myself if they continue. They don't care for peace of the community, just to antagonise and provoke rival regiments, causing disharmony. That is one thing I will not apologise for, I'm not singling the 84e out as a whole, it's mainly just Aldeamar who advocated my ban and then an "embargo" on the 91st. Though the ban was to an extent justifiable, Aldeamar protested for it for seemingly personal reasons and then proceeded to commit the exact same offences that I did to get banned, slightly hypocritical if you ask me. I don't really want 84e coming on this thread and arguing against this as this threads intention is not to create an argument and or flame war.

Yes, Aldemar is a vicious, stupid and mendacious individual whom is also a coward. If Aldemar (and others) told the truth for one day, their regiments would fall apart.

To the community as a whole, to all those I trolled and or harassed, I offer you my deepest apology and regret. I'm sorry for the way I acted, I'm sorry for the way I mistreated people and I'm sorry for all the trolling. So I would ask you the community and the Moderators, for one final chance to prove myself. I humbly request an unban from the forum (FSE one that is) and acceptance of some sort into the community. I am sorry and I give the community my word, that if unbanned I will refrain from the activities in which I partook in.

In summary, I'm sorry for my actions and I wish to once again be part of the community. This thread is not meant to antagonise anyone and I would appreciate if people looking for arguments refrained from posting.

I hope you get unbanned but I also know that they will not unban you due to some perceived vendetta.
Thanks Sid, your input is valued as always. I've been copy pasted the replies which were on the thread Evan offered to post, not forced to Crusader. And I must say, it's rather amusing that the 84e after I specifically asked them not to fling **** on the thread, they still did. Regardless, all I want is to return to the community and resume where I left off, excluding the flaming of course. As long as the 84e stay out of my affairs and don't draw a sword against me, I will not pursue them in any manner.

As a side not to Vikestad, no 84e member has been singled out, in fact since the outbreak of the argument between myself and leading members of your regiment an 84e member has recieved admin, I have not and will not especially target 84e members. Your claims on me doing so are unfounded and unjust. If anything, I can use your justification to ban all 84e members by association to Gentil and Aldeamar based on their recent antics on the FSE forum.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

FSE has made it clear that they do not follow protocol. An example of this would by my mute on Robin_Hood where Vincenzo came out of isolationism (LMFAO) to mute me.

He fabricated a lot of rules to do that mute, as my challenge thread was clean.

It seems Evan didn't do a good job then tav, as i never said forced to.

However as this is a post to the community, and stated in the FSE thread that im not for or against Tav's unban as frankly i've never been 'targeted' shall we say, i believe all 91st (except Tavington hiimself) and all 84e should stay out of both threads otherwise we will have complete biased views that are as reliable as a cheating wife.

Leave the thread open to everyone else to discuss but both 84e and 91st should not post here.

BrC Crusader said:

However as this is a post to the community, and stated in the FSE thread that im not for or against Tav's unban as frankly i've never been 'targeted' shall we say, i believe all 91st (except Tavington hiimself) and all 84e should stay out of both threads otherwise we will have complete biased views that are as reliable as a cheating wife.

Leave the thread open to everyone else to discuss but both 84e and 91st should not post here.
I 100% agree.

Be warned that I will not allow any of you to turn this into a 91st vs 84e or anything of that sort thread.
You have all had your chance to speak your mind in the thread Hekko made, but that chance is long gone now after several warnings went unheeded.

Speak your mind, but stay on topic and stay polite.
Punishments will be harsh for rule breakers. Consider this a (final) warning to all.

I am just gonna throw in my two cents, I think you should be unbanned but I highly doubt that you will even though it was mainly unjustified.

from "the turd that will not flush"

James Stewart said:
BrC Crusader said:

I 100% agree.

100 % in disagreement. No matter what tags, one should be able to post. If you expect to get unbanned, wouldn't it be wiser to make a proper apology?

Vikestad said:
James Stewart said:
BrC Crusader said:

I 100% agree.

100 % in disagreement. No matter what tags, one should be able to post. If you expect to get unbanned, wouldn't it be wiser to make a proper apology?
Who have I left to apologise to? I owe no apology to you or to Aldeamar. If anything Aldeamar should apologise for trolling our FSE thread, he really is a mature one.

As far as my input goes on this, the apology is a step in the right direction, but don't expect to be unbanned overnight. You may well one day be unbanned, and whilst this apology does aid your cause (And believe me when I say that I'm being entirely objective here), it doesn't negate the fact that you are still the single-most warned and muted forumite on the FSE forums. Your apology is of course appreciated and will be taken into account when your case is reviewed, but it doesn't necessarily mean you'll be given yet another chance, at least not for some time to come.

Either way, your case will be discussed in due course. Just don't be surprised if it takes some time to come to a conclusion, even one that you don't necessarily agree with.

Blobmania said:
As far as my input goes on this, the apology is a step in the right direction, but don't expect to be unbanned overnight. You may well one day be unbanned, and whilst this apology does aid your cause (And believe me when I say that I'm being entirely objective here), it doesn't negate the fact that you are still the single-most warned and muted forumite on the FSE forums. Your apology is of course appreciated and will be taken into account when your case is reviewed, but it doesn't necessarily mean you'll be given yet another chance, at least not for some time to come.

Either way, your case will be discussed in due course. Just don't be surprised if it takes some time to come to a conclusion, even one that you don't necessarily agree with.
Completely understandable.

James Stewart said:
Vikestad said:
James Stewart said:
BrC Crusader said:

I 100% agree.

Who have I left to apologise to? I owe no apology to you or to Aldeamar. If anything Aldeamar should apologise for trolling our FSE thread, he really is a mature one.

We don't want or need an apology from you. I was referring to your unban request, and your half assed apology for trolling. Instead the post is more of an attack against the 84e. Not really relevant for you getting unbanned is it?

Vikestad said:
James Stewart said:
Vikestad said:
James Stewart said:
BrC Crusader said:

I 100% agree.

We don't want or need an apology from you. I was referring to your unban request, and your half assed apology for trolling. Instead the post is more of an attack against the 84e. Not really relevant for you getting unbanned is it?

A complete biased view as you are part of the 84e.

Hence why i said what i did, no matter what you say your tags speak louder than what you type

Blobmania said:

One question for you, Is it even the moderators that deal with the unbans on the forum?

BrC Crusader said:
Vikestad said:
James Stewart said:
Vikestad said:
James Stewart said:
BrC Crusader said:

I 100% agree.

A complete biased view as you are part of the 84e.

Hence why i said what i did, no matter what you say your tags speak louder than what you type

I'm not a member of the 91st, yet I support them posting here. There's no bias to be had. Seems a very silly way of you to think. Surely people can think and string an argument together, with or without tags?

Aren't the only moderators the ones assigned to specific boards? say language moderators and mod forum moderators?
If so, the answer to your question is no.

MaHuD said:
Aren't the only moderators the ones assigned to specific boards? say language moderators and mod forum moderators?
If so, the answer to your question is no.

Well if that is true, who is handling the unbans? as Vince and the devs have taken a "step back"

Deofuta, Blob + FSE.
They may take a step backwards, but that doesn't mean they will just turn their backs on everything.
Nor should they, because in the end they would and should have the final say anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom