AMTGS Teamspeak Server [200 Slot, open to clans]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windbusche

Grandmaster Knight
Any Mod Teamspeak Gaming Server

[size=10pt]Keep in mind it is only 200 slots, so your clan may be rejected if we feel the need to save our slots. I will increase the size if this works out OK.
All IPs will be PM'd to clan leaders who seek the use of this teamspeak, rather than posting it out here as trollbait.

We're now opening our doors to NaS! If you'd like to apply to have a section [5 CHANNELS MAXIMUM] in our teamspeak feel free to contact me via PM or via this thread using THIS application format.

Regiment/Clan Name:
How many channels do you want? (5 max):
What are the names of the channels that you want?:
How many people do you have?:
What is your steam name?:

Once that application is filled your request will be reviewed by one of the numerous moderators.

Sick of having to check this thread for news WHEN IT HAPPENS?
The only way to join is by invite, so you should add me or another admin should you want to show your support! Link.

Kindest Regards,
-Windbusche, head admin of AMTGS​

Ah, this is very cool. Alas, I don't have have the time to make a new regiment/group. And, I'm already in the Marins de la Garde on NW. If worse comes to worst, I'll be sure to contact you.

kpetschulat said:
Ah, this is very cool. Alas, I don't have have the time to make a new regiment/group. And, I'm already in the Marins de la Garde on NW. If worse comes to worst, I'll be sure to contact you.
Sounds like a plan, lad.

You may take my old teamspeak aswell don't know how much time I have left on it but it's 100 slots I let a Wfas clan be on there at the moment that's all ^^

Hi,

I'd like to take up your offer for a TS. I am starting a N&S RP regiment with a friend. We could use a TS.

Regiment/Group: 45th New York Volunteer Infantry of German Rangers - 45thNY

I guess 10 slots would be fine for now, until I get more people into the regiment. I'm going to have to make the regimental thread as well.

Thanks.

kpetschulat said:
Hi,

I'd like to take up your offer for a TS. I am starting a N&S RP regiment with a friend. We could use a TS.

I guess 10 slots would be fine for now, until I get more people into the regiment. I'm going to have to make the regimental thread as well.

Thanks.
I'll set you up once I'm home, PM me the details on what you'd like your 5 channels to be - Unlimited slots for people, however.

Windbusche said:
kpetschulat said:
Hi,

Thanks.
I'll set you up once I'm home, PM me the details on what you'd like your 5 channels to be - Unlimited slots for people, however.

Oh, I didn't see that we get 5 channels. PM is INCOMING!!!Boom.

kpetschulat said:
Windbusche said:
kpetschulat said:
Hi,

Thanks.

Remids me of the Heavy from TF2. INCOMING!

Ej777 said:
kpetschulat said:
Windbusche said:
kpetschulat said:
Hi,

Thanks.

Remids me of the Heavy from TF2. INCOMING!

LOL. I never played TF2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom