SP Fantasy Ak Elâ [White Tree] 0.1 Beta

What do you think about the beta 0.1?

• It is really bad. please stop modding.

Votes: 65 9.5%
  • It is a beta and 0.1 version. so you have to fix the bugs

Votes: 206 30.1%
  • Despite of the fact that this is a beta I really liked.

Votes: 201 29.3%
  • I think this mod needs improving a bit

Votes: 143 20.9%
  • It sucks

Votes: 70 10.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Kazzan said:
Yes there are trolls
really? where are they cus i can only see lords, goblins, iscyani (turkish) im guessing its deserters oh, kara kolcular im guessing thats a type of bandit and cuceler which are random dwarves around dwarven lands but where are the troll$? :???:

Ak Ela Mod contniues.I've done a few things.

textures belongs to me.

HD Pics

Gondorian Armor and Helmet New Version.

Uruk Hai Armor New Version
Rohirrim Armor and Helmet New Version

AND! Rhun Soldier

Jostino said:
Good Pic! But the trolls in this mod are invulnerable! If i hit them, they don't die.

Replace the native data file with the one contained in the mod files. But backup both before you do so. If you want to play native again, just replace the replaced data from the mod with the back up of the native data folder.

Perkele_JOPOTINTTI said:
plz no more old friging 1.011 port this **** to warband old mount and blade is history  :roll:
why bother porting it to warband, the original is actually better now unless taleworlds gets of their friggin asses and sorts out the lag issue

Its a ****ing shame that all these good SP mods are releasing MP first.... Peninsular War, Festung Breslau, 1866. etc.

guys please help me . i cant find trolls , in the minastrith isnt looks like on the map looking . Balamir ben türküm eğer okuyorsan bana mesaj göndersene uzun zamandır bekliyorum . yaa ben troll leri bulamadım . ayrıca mğferdibi veya minastirit hiçde harita bakışındaki gibi gözükmüyor . arıca ben modu aynı anda birden fazla modla beraber inirdim oradan da bir veri kaybı veya eksikliği olabilirmi .

Back
Top Bottom