Aimbots?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd really suggest that you remove that link before any admin sees it. You cannot distribute cheats in any form on the Taleworlds Forums. And yes, posting a link is considered distributing. Already seen enough people being banned for smaller things. BTW, where would the fun be if you used hacks?

DanyEle said:
I'd really suggest that you remove that link before any admin sees it. You cannot distribute cheats in any form on the Taleworlds Forums. And yes, posting a link is considered distributing. Already seen enough people being banned for smaller things. BTW, where would the fun be if you used hacks?

Thanks, removed it :smile:

It wouldn't be fun anywhere - why cheat at all? I play a lot of matches, I'm in the NC finals with SCA and I'm a long-time member of IG. If I were to play in competitive matches, cheating would ruin everything - the feeling of increasing in skill, becoming a better player and, finally, the feeling of winning a hard match with your own skills! Luckily, Warband is such a team-dependent game that it doesn't do as much with autoblock, wallhacks or aimbots, but it do help. But you know, there's ALWAYS people who try to cheat in multiplayer games.

I'm really sad to hear about the auto block thing, I know some servers have it enabled but I only suspected people hacked it. Now I know I can think of a few mediocre players who always get the right block.. shameful.

ive seen some people who were such freakishly good shots with muskets that it made me thing they had some kind of aimbot.

they were consistently getting headshots on people from hundreds of meters away, with regular line infantry guys.

I've hardly seen people getting headshots in NW. But it is a different story in WFaS, did developers thought that in 17th century people had sniper rifles?

You should try to avoid bullets. It's not aimbot, just the other guy who is more skilled / luckier than you.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom