AI War

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, I started a single player game and was starting to feel little
forever_alone_computer.jpg
around planet 20.

Anyone around here up for co-op? Not sure how Kronic and Archonsod's game is going.

Okay necro-ing cause I just got the game and I was wondering if there was a way to get the instruction manuel. Tried from Steam but adobe reader cannot launch or something and I was wondering if there was a text version on a website somewhere.

Or is there a good tutorial.

The ingame tutorial is pretty good. Other than that, the wiki is highly comprehensive and covers most situations. I can answer odd questions too, if they're not covered elsewhere.

Also, I'd recommend getting Foxit for pdfs.

Just won my first ever 7/7 game of it playing Coop with Switch, 16 and a half hours; what happened when I assaulted the first homeworld took me completely off guard though. D:

Anyone else been playing of late?

AI Mothership. Game registers it as 1200 Firepower, in was doing enough damage to pop 120 ships every 4 seconds. Massive health/armour too. Lost a good three out of five thousand ships killing it.

Kronic said:
Just won my first ever 7/7 game of it playing Coop with Switch, 16 and a half hours; what happened when I assaulted the first homeworld took me completely off guard though. D:

Anyone else been playing of late?

It sodomized you. Briefly.

Also, if you're the type of RTS player who likes to turtle, gain massive resource quantities and then persuade someone else to do all the notable offensive combat, then Kronic is the perfect meatshield Comrade for AI war. Game is relatively easy to pick up and he'll explain stuff if needed.

Also, Blade Spawners are the most fun ship type ever, just saying.

Back
Top Bottom