Age of False Innocence - old thread

Users who are viewing this thread

xD maybe... btw do you know why it wont show up in the mod selection thing?

Whenever you start up it goes to that launcher where you pick native or MM mod or Troy mod or whatever...

for some reason, it doesnt show the AOFI mod....Help??

This will be my fourth time extracting it..... It shows in the modules folder but not in the launcher , and this keeps happening.... T-T

Try copying native and copying the contents of the Aofi folder into it and see if it shows up. Make sure you rename it to Aofi
:oops: woops I said full invasion i meant Aofi

Check out  if there is a folder of AoFI v1.5 in the modules folder and then another folder of AoFI v.1.5 in that. It happened to me and I couldn't find out why it wasn't showing it.Just have it go straight into the subfolder with the data and the stuff.

Sorry about the explanation but I can't say it any better.The path should be something like this(C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\AoFI v1.5) and then you should be able to see the data and other stuff folders.Well I have steam so it might be a bit different on yours.

Avengeil said:
Check out  if there is a folder of AoFI v1.5 in the modules folder and then another folder of AoFI v.1.5 in that. It happened to me and I couldn't find out why it wasn't showing it.Just have it go straight into the subfolder with the data and the stuff.

Sorry about the explanation but I can't say it any better.The path should be something like this(C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\AoFI v1.5) and then you should be able to see the data and other stuff folders.Well I have steam so it might be a bit different on yours.

YEESSSSSS THANKKKKKK YOUUUUUUU

Alan De Soison said:
Hallo..
i love this Mod...and i hope there is a SIngLe Player too for this modd :neutral:

There isn't, but there might be in the future.

Shredzorz said:
Yes, it is Sean Bean. But what character is he portraying? :wink:

Sharpe has Black hair, a scar on his face, & uses a straight heavy cavalry blade (He Hates Sabres). :p

Back
Top Bottom