AGE of CHANGE II :Progress Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

I sure does sound beautiful! I can't wait to go into battle with 4 different types of guns, and realize I have no ammo!...lol

Hey guys, just stoped to say that i love your mod, thankz for all your hard working, i know the new version will be awesome

NaimaR said:
Zimke Zlovoljni said:
so far:
20 new firearms (hand guns,wheellocks,arquebussies,muskets)
new amo,
66 new shields
190 new helmets,
53 new armor variations,
started work on plate armors yesterday.
Whoah. o_O

rigght?!
Thats what i said... But i got to see some of it. That really makes you go... omg zimke you area texturing god.. But i digres, the code going into the mod is so much higher quality and more important than those stupid textures  :roll:

cani know when the mod is going to be released :razz: i paused mb just to wait the next version its awesome mod btw

Well... We've added about 600 textures to the mod, but I still have to code them in. Needless to say that will take some time.

Once that is done and we finish the troop trees I /think/ we will be ready for the first release. But who knows :smile:

Well we don't need to code them but it would be better to have them in python, that would ease the job in future modifications. Adding conversations and npc's will take time too,maybe some new companions and their conversations, quests also..have i forgot something?

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Well we don't need to code them but it would be better to have them in python, that would ease the job in future modifications. Adding conversations and npc's will take time too,maybe some new companions and their conversations, quests also..have i forgot something?

Yeah guys honestly, take your time and do things properly, that way later on things will get easier to fix & add in.

Suweetness.

I'm currently learning how to mod using Custom Commander as a base instead of Native also. I can imagine just how big of a workload it is to do everything in AoC II, so yeah...I'd rather you guys take your time to add as much as possible and work out all the kinks. Looking at all the progress and potential addittions to AoC II, I've gotten a gut feeling that AoC II will revolutionize the WB gaming community, but that's just my opinion.

Its my opinion too. AOC II is the ultimate "mod merge" mod. If mod's were racehorses, AOC II would be a champion thoroughbred  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Power-Up said:
Suweetness.

I'm currently learning how to mod using Custom Commander as a base instead of Native also. I can imagine just how big of a workload it is to do everything in AoC II, so yeah...I'd rather you guys take your time to add as much as possible and work out all the kinks. Looking at all the progress and potential addittions to AoC II, I've gotten a gut feeling that AoC II will revolutionize the WB gaming community, but that's just my opinion.

I wouldn't say revolutionize. We are just lucky we have an amazing mod community that shares their code for others to use. I have created very little of my own work, and have spent most my time modifying what has been already created. So... the only part that is really awesome is our 600+ high quality items that will be included with the mod. But the features are fantastic. But I digress, there are plenty of high quality mods out in production that will match ours as well. Specifically Litus, and 1250. Those two have been a real inspiration, and I have been using them as a benchmark as to what the 'standard' for mods are including as feature sets for Warband.
I'm a new coder. I'm starting to get cocky enough to write my own stuff, but we'll see :smile:

GinKhan said:
Its my opinion too. AOC II is the ultimate "mod merge" mod. If mod's were racehorses, AOC II would be a champion thoroughbred  :grin: :grin: :grin:
I completely agree with you. You should see the hours i put in to get all those mergers to work properly :wink:

I completely agree with you. You should see the hours i put in to get all those mergers to work properly :wink:
kknvfem3.png

If you still need some help I can do a bit of faction coding and new cities implementation. Perhaps a bit of troop trees too, but dont count on that too much. I *could* help with the map, but I reinstaled the map editor and forgot how I got it working in the first place  :cry:.

Back
Top Bottom