Advice

Users who are viewing this thread

ArkadiuszB

Regular
Hey

I'm playing Warband as a vassal of the Kingdom of Vaegirs. Im level 22 at the moment, day 144.

I have no problem slaughtering 200 man armies with my band of 90-80, because the troops are highly upgraded and experienced.

Now, I've got a concern. Basically, we were in the war with the Kingdom of Nords. Total massacre. We kept hitting them without giving them a chance to recover, capturing castles, and I even have their king as my prisoner.

Problem is though, King Yaroglek has declared war against the Sarranid Sultanate. Then Khergit Kingdom declared war on us. AND THEN the Rhodoks declared war, too.

So we are warring 4 factions, as nords are not finished off yet.

Im worried we will get swarmed in no time. What should I do ?

Well, here's the thing.
It all depends on a couple of factors, like what kind of character you're playing as, why they went to war with you, your relations, etc. etc.

I'm pretty sure, if you were capturing a lot of castles from the nords, then the rhodoks and the Khergit declared war on you to curb your power. You can do a couple things to lessen the damage here, if you have a persuassive character that has good relation with rival lords, you might be able to convince them to pledge allegiance to Yaroglek. I was playing Knights of The last battle module as a friendly character, and was able to convince 4 different lords to convert! FOUR!

If you're not a friendly person, or can't convince anyone, then all there is to do is to beat the crap out of them. I'd ignore the Rhodoks for now, they're far away and it will take them a while to do anything. Focus on the Khergits, and a little on the sarranid. Besiege some khergit castles in a line towards the sultanate, then besiege some Sarranid castles. This has worked well for me.

You probably expanded the kingdom of vaegirs power too quickly. Other factions will see you as the biggest threat. Just stay put vs the Khergits, Rhodoks are normally at war with swadians so they have to cross calradia to get to you, the Nords shouldn't be a problem, just put your archers into two groups split them up so you have a cross fire whilst your inf and cav are struggling in combat and with the sarranids, again, they are likely to be at war with another faction, probably khergits. Don't worry! Just take a step back, and counter attack any army that goes by and make suggestions to the marshal on what you could do for the next campaign.

Back
Top Bottom