Ability to re-activate Reinforcements?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tressler200

Recruit
Iv been following the mod for a few years now, and I really love the mod. However I dislike having to fight a battle, win, and immediately start another battle, and repeat this 5+ times because the enemy had thousands of troops, and I can only kill 2-300 per battle since reinforcements are disabled.
I have read that when a battle ends that troop casualty's are supposed to be dealt out in proportion to the in battle losses, but I have not seen this happen..ever. (at least I think I read that for this mod?)
I also know that reinforcements were disabled to help with many having game crashes related to the spawning of reinforcements, but If there is a way to enable this feature for those who want it, such as myself It would be great to know how.
TweakMB is not compatible for this feature, and other forums I have read relating to increasing reinforcement waves have proved fruitless in helping me in this mod.
Before the warning come in, Yes i realize this could cause game crashes, or instability in the mod by changing things, I am willing to risk it to avoid 5 hour sieges killing 2-300 at a time for a 11k army of angry nords when I can kill 2-3K per battle cutting the time to 30 minuets per seige.

And no thats not a joke, Yesterday I spend 2 hours on a siege and only reduced the enemy force by 1/3, and letting the enemy capture the city and retaking, while time saving, is not a very reasonable work around.

The original problem was people stuck in 5000-man battles for hours on end because of constant reinforcements and fighting. Xeno's solution to this was to split the battles up. I'd suggest you get battlesizer, you can then customize the battles to your heart's content.

Back
Top Bottom