AAR: Me, Floris | Completed | Chapter 60 & Epilogue posted (19-09-2015)

Users who are viewing this thread

11sparky11 said:
Fruitcake said:
You are very clearly a very talented writer and love what you do?
This AAR is my absolute favourite, if you started writing books I would buy it knowing it was a fantstic book. Your gift of words and setting the scene is extradionary. I applaud you Florence, let your rise to the throne of Caldaria be swift and thorthwidth for Holland will rise and Caldaria will fall. :cool:

By the way nice shied emblem in the picture :lol:.

*Floris*

LOL FLORENCE

alucardiff said:
11sparky11 said:
Fruitcake said:
This AAR is my absolute favourite, if you started writing books I would buy it knowing it was a fantstic book. Your gift of words and setting the scene is extradionary. I applaud you Florence, let your rise to the throne of Caldaria be swift and thorthwidth for Holland will rise and Caldaria will fall. :cool:

*Floris*

LOL FLORENCE

Florence is a women's name lol

11sparky11 said:
Fruitcake said:

*Floris*
Rofl.  :lol:

Captured Joe said:
Poor Floris! :sad:
BTW, that word mistake is made almost always, as 'faith' and 'fate' have the same pronounciation and are both correct words.
Now, start some war please!

Urm, [nitpick] "Faith" (sounds like "fail" with a "-f") is adherence to a set of beliefs, whilst "fate" (sounds like "hate" with an "f-") is a pre-determined outcome. No synonyms or homonyms here...[/nitpick]

... who reported me for spam? all I said was that quote pyramids are fun. :cry:

Sorry for the lack of update this weekend: the past two weeks were crazy. I've worked for ten days nonstop: after that I visited my girl, who hasn't got an internet connection. Even tough the next chapter is already written, I still need to edit the pictures. Those will be done later this week: there are a lot of catching up to do.

Fruitcake: In daily life I'm a student, using a job at the local hardware store to finance it. I used to study astrophysics, but a few years ago I switched to become an editor at the Dutch book publishing industry. But I still need to finish my thesis... In the meantime I've published the past few years a few short stories in magazines in the Netherlands, Belgium and Greece, won a few contests and this year I'll be for the third time judge in a Dutch fantasy/sf writing contest. A few years back I wrote a bundle with 21 short stories for children, but publishers over here weren't interested because they think there's no market for it. It laid dormant for a while, but recently I finally had a wonderfull idea to incorporate those short stories into one big book. I hope to finish it before the end of the year. Then I'll have another go at the publishers.

Back
Top Bottom