AAR: Me, Floris | Completed | Chapter 60 & Epilogue posted (19-09-2015)

Users who are viewing this thread

Count Floris is not dead! I saw him just the other day in his mod pack!
Floris leads the tavern in a rousing and ribald rendition of "Het Wilhelmus" that involved a really inappropriate number of skirt lifts and polearm references...
2011040100012.jpg

Lord Brutus said:
You don't suppose Floris has thrown us under the bus and run off with some female companion?! The mind boggles that we may have been betrayed in such a fashion.
Ymira is quite charming to King Floris. I heard they're on vacation outside of Calradia.

Bobsama said:
Lord Brutus said:
You don't suppose Floris has thrown us under the bus and run off with some female companion?! The mind boggles that we may have been betrayed in such a fashion.
Ymira is quite charming to King Floris. I heard they're on vacation outside of Calradia.
What is this "outside of Calradia" you speak of?

killer110 said:
Bobsama said:
Lord Brutus said:
What is this "outside of Calradia" you speak of?
The same place the Merchant's brother is to study. The same place as where the Nord pretender studied.

I heard the Neo-River Pirates came into his house when he was asleep and captured him. They now hold Monnikje captive in the ruins of Zendar.

killer110 said:
XSevSpreeX said:
Perhaps Floris is off planning his great war to destroy Hakim.
Can't he just rape the lords and stock his dungeons with them?
It seems prettier graphics, many more options, and thousands of new items along with a new troop tree are required. Or at least, that's what I gather he needs since that's what the mod pack he spends so much time making brings to the table.

Lord Brutus said:
Sadly, Monnikje was wounded in combat and captured by the Vaegirs. We are currently trying to negotiate his release but their ransom demands are way too high.
What was the price?

Back
Top Bottom