SP Fantasy A song of ice and fire for Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Im no expert nor do I have experience about the matter but I think if your enemy is fully plated and im sure my sword wont pierce his armor I'd rather use my swords hilt and hit his head by it and by chance might knock him out or stun him

joshtong1234 said:
Im no expert nor do I have experience about the matter but I think if your enemy is fully plated and im sure my sword wont pierce his armor I'd rather use my swords hilt and hit his head by it and by chance might knock him out or stun him

Indeed, you're not going to cut through a steel helmet with a sword blade, so the more concentrated weight of the hilt is going to do more damage, for all practical purposes, it serves as a mace, which is a more effective weapon against plate armour than a sword.

Hurleur said:
And what are u thinking to talk about Asoiaf or even better about the subject of this topic aka THE MOD????
I've been lurking for a while and finally broke down and made a profile, so I guess I'll try and bring us back on topic a bit. When is the exact start point for the mod? I seem to remember someone saying it was right after Ned's death, but I didn't see Ser Amory Lorch under the list of Lannister Lords a few pages back so I wasn't sure if he was just not around at this point in time or if maybe you had included him in someone else's party. It would be nice if you could also create a list of included non-lord characters and whose party they are in as we would also have to take them into consideration when giving stats to everyone.

I'd happily discuss the mod, and even offer my services, such as they are, to help complete it.

I might "proof read" various things if need be, to check that everything is in order and such, mundane tasks suitable for someone with relatively basic abilities as far as modding goes. That of course includes testing for bugs and so on, so if you have need of my services, please let me know. I'd be happy to be of service.

As for discussion, I might ask whether or not the starting questions regarding the character's past will be altered, and if there are any plans of changing the way arenas work. The native approach is pretty boring, so giving people some less scrubby arena armour would be good if nothing else.

i did make a suggestion on page 104 but it was just drifted over i think but still if you could do it your amazing if you cant your still making the best mod out there

Noble_Man_BoB said:
im reading the books now and it says ice is grey and when the sun hits it, it looks like there are ripples on the metal so i think thats about right and i have an idea im going to post this in lots of mod threads because ive never seen this before and i think it would be awesome but what about the tournaments but with jousting.
you basically get a big run up to couch your lance and every time to you reach the end of the (whatever its called) it goes to a points board and says you have broken (insert number/insert number of tries you get) then the same for your opponent. im not sure if this is do-able but could you make it so your enemy always rides straight so he doesnt go all retarded into the barrier i think it would be good but if there is already a jousting mod please link it to me :grin:

p.s i have no modding experience what so ever so i cant do this if i did know how i would but i dont so i cant :sad:
I don't think there is any jousting mod ( but maybe i am wrong) .
321bam said:
Hurleur said:
And what are u thinking to talk about Asoiaf or even better about the subject of this topic aka THE MOD????
I've been lurking for a while and finally broke down and made a profile, so I guess I'll try and bring us back on topic a bit. When is the exact start point for the mod? I seem to remember someone saying it was right after Ned's death, but I didn't see Ser Amory Lorch under the list of Lannister Lords a few pages back so I wasn't sure if he was just not around at this point in time or if maybe you had included him in someone else's party. It would be nice if you could also create a list of included non-lord characters and whose party they are in as we would also have to take them into consideration when giving stats to everyone.
True he is not here, i totally forgot him.
Baron Braunschweiger said:
I'd happily discuss the mod, and even offer my services, such as they are, to help complete it.

I might "proof read" various things if need be, to check that everything is in order and such, mundane tasks suitable for someone with relatively basic abilities as far as modding goes. That of course includes testing for bugs and so on, so if you have need of my services, please let me know. I'd be happy to be of service.

As for discussion, I might ask whether or not the starting questions regarding the character's past will be altered, and if there are any plans of changing the way arenas work. The native approach is pretty boring, so giving people some less scrubby arena armour would be good if nothing else.
The character creation menu is finish. Right now i don't need tester
Lux said:
Do you need any models?
Always

Hi !!

A simple post to tell you that the work done so far is amazing :smile:

I have a little question, will you use Bilwit's textures? as he has apparently deserted the Turkish GoT mod and took his work with him, i was wondering if he did the same with you guys.

Keep up the awesome work !!

Plipo said:
Hi !!

I have a little question, will you use Bilwit's textures? as he has apparently deserted the Turkish GoT mod and took his work with him, i was wondering if he did the same with you guys.

No, Bilwit's textures are his, and he is contributing them to the russian mod. He was never involved with this one.

Plipo said:
Hi !!

Bilwit post his first texture here and he contact me , but i was not interested by tv show armor, and anyway Bilwit was too much expermented for for with us. He search serious modder who work fast as he do, and we aren't so serious and we work veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy slowly.

Tu serai intéressé pour nous faire quelque retextures ? Je trouve ton travail pour Oblivion très réussi !!!

Hurleur said:
Noble_Man_BoB said:
im reading the books now and it says ice is grey and when the sun hits it, it looks like there are ripples on the metal so i think thats about right and i have an idea im going to post this in lots of mod threads because ive never seen this before and i think it would be awesome but what about the tournaments but with jousting.
you basically get a big run up to couch your lance and every time to you reach the end of the (whatever its called) it goes to a points board and says you have broken (insert number/insert number of tries you get) then the same for your opponent. im not sure if this is do-able but could you make it so your enemy always rides straight so he doesnt go all retarded into the barrier i think it would be good but if there is already a jousting mod please link it to me :grin:

p.s i have no modding experience what so ever so i cant do this if i did know how i would but i dont so i cant :sad:
I don't think there is any jousting mod ( but maybe i am wrong) .
Yes,there is.Old 0.903 ASoIaF mod.

hmmm will ship combat be added in this  i know its a big ask but even what brytenwalda did with boats as scenes right at the start but make them bigger, i want to join the ironmen if they are added and ill check out the old mod

Hi, if you want i can try to make you some models, but I'm just a beginner and not so consistent at working, but I'm reading the books at the moment and felt i would try modelling again so here my first work, still wip:

jonsnow.jpg

and i know that the wolfhead is not that good  :oops:

so always open for critics and i hope that I'm able to texture it sometimes soon.
jon snows sword longclaw it should be.

DUDE WOW, if your a begineer and you make that your going to be awesome dont worry about the wolfhead some texture will have it looking fine, alsi i was not expecting to much out of the joust in the previous version for M&B but if that could be replicated into this would be good only problem with orgional is they dont couch there lances very often but if it is added to this it will be very good

Back
Top Bottom