A question concerning missing outfits

Users who are viewing this thread

FIRST THING: i love this mod. It's perfect since I even play it more than Warband...playing a vicious mexican outlaw called El Diablo with a gang of bandits is great.

But since I installed the 9.1 version I have never found some items seen in the pics, for example:

the black and dark red poncho (it's in the 9.x pics topic)

the cowboy fancy boots (engraved)

the hat+cigar (only found the cigar alone)

were they removed from the game? (9.0 version only?)or I was just unlucky if I could not find them?

scaled.php

this one for example

Hmmm....

I'm stumped.  I don't remember seeing that red poncho in the game.  Someone may have just retextured the green poncho and posted it? 

I think the cowboy boots were removed because they were an anachronism.  I actually thought the hat and cigar should still be in... could be that it is just more rare?

Early on, I seem to remember Highlander experiencing some data loss, so it is possible items in very early screens were lost, or more likely, just replaced.

Since I've dug around A LOT through the 1866 files in the most recent version I can confirm that:

1. The Poncho is either a retexture, or it was lost. In the current version there are only two ponchos.
2. I don't know about this one, I've never seen them (Fancy Cowboy Boots).
3. The Hat+Cigar IS ingame, you're probably just having trouble finding it.

Thanks!
My mistake, you are right, the hat + cigar is present...  :oops:

These are the fancy cowboy boots... never seen them even if they are present in a lot of pics.

mb15-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom