A public apology to Gabrilduro.

Users who are viewing this thread

jezza93

Sergeant Knight at Arms
jezza93 said:
Public apology to Gabrilduro.

I must most sincerely convey my most uh...sincere apology to Gabrilduro and his team. I recently made a comment about his 1776 mod which was rude,insensitive,false and the actual comment...didn't actually make much sense in any literary sense.
I can't remember in what frame of mind I said this quite frankly idiotic comment but it was one which hopefully I will not soon return to.

My most sincere apologies.

Jezza.

I must re-iterate my message one more time,I don't know why I said what I did and it was most un-characteristic of me and not something I would usually say. I hope all involved with this mod can forgive me.

Jezza.

I think that Gabby will be happy to see your apology to him after that comment :smile: Let's just hope i'm right  :grin:

Well that was a big surprise and disappointment for me really, cuz we were friends and exchanging PMs and stuff...
But I do accept apologies and your excuses are deep and sincere.

Friends again!!!!  :wink:
Gab

PS ...JEZZ, if you drank a beer that time, change brand....might be bad for you!!  :mrgreen:

PS bis ....Chylexx, you know me, huh?!!!!  :razz:

I have been reading you posts of being nice to ppl and well... i am :smile: I just knew in some way you would forgive him  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom