In Progress Português (BR) A problem in the clan nomination in Portuguese-Brazilian language

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Current translation (in your language)
A + "Clan name"
Corrected translation (in your language)
"Clan name"
Current English translation
"Clan name"
Hello Taleworlds developers. Initially I would like to thank you for translating Bannerlord into Portuguese. The Brazilian community has a lot to thank for their consideration.

However, in the translation, there is a small problem that becomes quite annoying. The names of clans created by the player are preceded by the article "A", involuntarily, without the player having typed this letter. It would be as if, in English, every clan was preceded by "The", even without anyone writing it, which ends up hindering immersion.

For example, if I name my clan "Rigus", it says "A Rigus" and there is nothing I can do to change that.

I would greatly appreciate it if this small error could be resolved. A big hug, thank you!

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom